Recently my family spent a long weekend at Rehoboth Beach and stayed at The Admiral Hotel. We loved the location - having small children with us it was important we were close to the beach with no major streets to cross. The folks at the reception desk were very personable and went above & beyond by sending us via UPS a box containing some clothes which were inadvertently left behind after we had left. The rooms aren't luxurious but they are clean and comfortable. The noise level is acceptable, given the fact that so many families with small children stay there. We will definitely consider staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Admiral Hotel! Located just steps from the beach and boardwalk in beautiful downtown Rehoboth Beach, the recently renovated Admiral Hotel offers the newest rooms and most up-to-date amenities in the area. All of our rooms feature new 32-inch flat screen TVs and free WiFi, and many include breathtaking coastal or partial views of the coast. Take a dip in our indoor pool, relax and watch the waves from our rooftop sundeck, or venture out to enjoy all the excitement that the downtown area has to offer. Our free guest parking and close proximity to shops, restaurants, and entertainment eliminates the stress of traffic and allows you to make the most of your time at the beach. The Admiral Hotel is family owned and operated, and our helpful, friendly staff is dedicated to making our guests feel comfortable and welcome during their stay with us. Reserve your room today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Admiral on Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Motel Rehoboth Beach
- Admiral Hotel Rehoboth Beach