We booked this little inn based on the tripadvisor reviews. We arrived late on a Friday evening, and the front desk staff were more than accomodating. We booked off season, just to avoid the treacherous beach crowds.
We booked a junior suite with balcony, and were not disappointed. It had a cute little wet bar equipped with fridge, and a nice gas burning fireplace, with 2 winged back chairs situated next to the fireplace. The king sized bed was very comfy, and the balcony had 2 adirondack chairs and a table. The balcony overlooked this quaint little garden area.
The tv was a tad small. I guess it would have been nice to have at least a 27 inch tv, but I think the tv was either a 19 or 20 inch. That is just a minor criticism, and only because we had planned on staying indoors most of our visit. The room had an enormous bathroom with a jacuzzi tub, big enough for two people.
The public library had a gorgeous fireplace, with some nice lounging chairs/ottomans. We walked around and saw the adult hottub, but didn't get a chance to use it. It's equipped with towels, and it's in a covered area. Breakfast in the atrium was good, they had a made to order area, where you could request eggs of your choice. The pastries and hte waffles/french toast, were ok, but they did have a full bacon/sausage area, which is great for the meatlovers in all of us! Breakfast ends at 10:30am, but it would be nice if it went to 11:00AM.
I made an appointment at the Bellmoor spa, and the people were very nice. The massage, was nice, and the ambiance was perfect, since I didn't really have to drive anywhere.
I think my only complaint was that the housekeeping staff didn't really clean the room until late in the afternoon, which is prime naptime. Although we saw the housekeeping cart throughout the morning, and we put our sign out, asking for service, they didn't really adhere to it. I think the inn also does a 'turn down', and they only came once, when were were already in bed, and we told them, that it was not necessary. Otherwise, housekeeping did an ok job cleaning the room.
I would definitely recommend this place to anyone seeking a nice relaxing hotel/inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bellmoor Inn, a seaside resort, a non-smoking hotel that has the look and feel of a modern stylish inn while offering the service and privacy of a small European hotel. A Rehoboth Beach Inn for decades, it has been reborn as the newest with the completion of 78 elegant rooms, suites, and luxurious amenities. A garden spot seemingly far removed from ocean resort activity, yet only a short walk to the beach and the town's renowned boutiques, restaurants, galleries and coffee houses. Offering you the coziness of a bed-and-breakfast with the service and luxury of a five star hotel. Nearby Airports* Salisbury Airport - 45 miles* Balltimore/Washington International (MD) - 100 miles* Philadelphia International (PA) - 100 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Bellmoor Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Rehoboth Beach