“Another Awesome Visit to the Bellmoor!”

The Bellmoor Inn and Spa
Ranked #1 of 27 Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Bethesda, Maryland
“Another Awesome Visit to the Bellmoor!”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I have been staying at the Bellmoor since it opened and have never been disappointed. I love the rooms, the breakfast, the gardens, the pool, and the other guests! We always manage to meet interesting people in the hot tub and this time was no exception.

It is just one of my all-time favorite places. It is a family-run hotel and I can't say enough good things about the owners, the Moore family. On my recent visit, Chad Moore was immensely gracious and kind and extremely helpful!

I recommend the Bellmoor to all of my friends and colleagues!

Room Tip: My favorite rooms are on the concierage level on the fourth floor. You can't go wrong with any...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (236)
Freehold, New Jersey
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We just returned from the Bellmoor. We have stayed here on prior occasions. This time we stayed in the Gardner's cottage. All staff who we interacted with were very kind and helpful. That includes housekeeping staff, breakfast dining staff and office staff. The room was great for us. Perfect for a family of 4 adults (1 king bed/ 1 queen bed). The cottage has a lovely porch which we sat in during the evening hours. The only glitch is having to share a small shower/bathroom (no tub). You do have a 1/2 bath upstairs which is great. Got a great suggestion on Pizza.....Louie's Pizza. The location is perfect...near restaurants, shops, the beach and Funland.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed August 17, 2014

What a rare pleasure to find a luxury hotel within a casual beach setting.
We had a wonderful view of the garden and trees. The room was beautiful and clean with top quality bedding. There was surprisingly no noise and we found the whole experience a peaceful escape from the busy beach. They could have been a little more accommodating on a later checkout time when the room was not booked (which hotels try to do at this price point) but having said that, a changing area and shower were made available.
We would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Choose a garden facing room.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Gaithersburg, Maryland
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

My husband & I had stayed here many times in the past few years & always had a delightful experience. Our accommodations were in the main building & were comfortable & spacious. This time, we were relegated to a garden room, an area out of the main building & next to a lovely landscaped garden. The problem was that the room was decidedly small & shabby, the furniture mismatched & the bed hard & uncomfortable. The manager, & subsequently the owner, when contacted by us, had no recommendations & essentially said "tough luck". Our recommendation to anyone considering a stay here is to look elsewhere. Rehoboth has many luxurious hotels with better attitude & nicer accommodations.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
8 Thank Susan C
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed August 14, 2014

We had a great stay at the Bellmoor Inn. This was our first visit to Rehoboth Beach and we were pleasantly surprised by how nice the area was. We were 2.5 blocks from the beach and the Inn had a very nice bed and breakfast feel. There are two pools - one modestly sized for adults and a larger one for families, and very nice seating and lounge areas including a little library. The staff was very friendly and gave great recommendations for dining. We stayed in one of the upper floor rooms with its own balcony and found the king sized bed very comfortable. We enjoyed the pillows so much we ordered some for our home.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
New Providence, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

That's all I kept saying, multiple times a day, "I'm very happy here!" This was a last minute getaway for me, my husband and two teenage children. The Bellmoor was the only hotel with the availability we needed. Initially, I felt the rate was rather high but since I heard so many wonderful things about Rehoboth I figured the rates were the norm for the location. From the moment we arrived to the moment we left, the staff at the Bellmoor could not have been more accommodating. Whatever I requested they granted. From a nightly turn-down service to extra blankets to use of the hotel on the day of checkout (pool, showers, parking) to heating up food to finding out the name of the trees adorning their landscape. You name it; they did it. I'll call this the "yes" hotel because they never said "no". Soooo looking forward to returning next year. Oh, and the breakfast that is included with your stay was perfectly delicious.

• Stayed August 2014
2 Thank MariaPecoraro
New york
Reviewed August 10, 2014

This is the first time I have stayed at the Bellmoor and what a wonderful experience it was! I was surprised to read the reviews when I returned home so I thought I would give you some details to my experience.
My husband and I stayed on the club level which is an adult only floor. We chose this room because we did not want to stay around other children as we were breaking away from ours for the weekend. They do make the policy clear when making your reservation and upon check in because as a guest paying a little extra for an adult only floor I appreciate it. Yes.. The hotel is a little on the expensive side but you do pay for what you get! The front desk, management and housekeeping all went out of their way to make sure we had dinner reservations, knowledge about the area and things to do and also making sure our room was fresh in the am and pm with towels and anything we could want or need while enjoying our stay. Although we did not bring our kids this time around, they have tasty cookies and ice tea in the afternoons. The girl even brought the cookies back out to some kids who came a little late after they were cleaned up. In my opinion this is a very "kid" friendly hotel as the staff even calls some of the kids by their names. That shows they pay attention to detail.. Just like our lovely room! Very clean and comfortable!!! I will definitely be back with our whole family! :-)

• Stayed August 2014