This is the second time we stayed at the Bellmoor and I still wouldn't consider staying anyplace else in Rehoboth.
It is laid out very nicely. There are hotel rooms in the main building, there is a separate building out back with a few rooms (Garden Rooms) which is separated from the main building by a courtyard, and there are more rooms in the Palmer House which is yet another separate building on property. We stayed in the Garden Rooms previously but this time, we stayed in the Palmer House. There are 2 rooms downstairs and 2 upstairs. We stayed in one of the downstair King rooms. Both were very nice.
The courtyard has lots of trees and places to sit so it is a very comfy place to sit and read a book or just to get out of the sun and relax. There is also a small pool with lounge chairs on property.
The rooms are small but very cozy. For me and my wife, it was plenty of room. The bed was extremely comfortable and it was difficult to get out of bed every morning. The room had new wood floors installed so it is very up to date and well maintained.
Aside from the accommodations, the Bellmoor has the feel of a B&B even though it is a hotel. They have a wonderful free breakfast every morning. It is a nice breakfast spread with lots of options: eggs, sausage, grits or oatmeal, silver dollar pancakes, lots of fruit, yogurt, breads, and muffins. Then from 3-4pm every day, they offer free cookies. Tea and coffee are available 24/7.
It is conveniently located to everything. It is about 2-3 blocks from the beach/boardwalk which we walk to every day so there is no need to drive. It is also only 1 block over from Rehoboth Ave which is where most of the restaurants and shops are.
Wonderful place and I highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bellmoor Inn, a seaside resort, a non-smoking hotel that has the look and feel of a modern stylish inn while offering the service and privacy of a small European hotel. A Rehoboth Beach Inn for decades, it has been reborn as the newest with the completion of 78 elegant rooms, suites, and luxurious amenities. A garden spot seemingly far removed from ocean resort activity, yet only a short walk to the beach and the town's renowned boutiques, restaurants, galleries and coffee houses. Offering you the coziness of a bed-and-breakfast with the service and luxury of a five star hotel. Nearby Airports* Salisbury Airport - 45 miles* Balltimore/Washington International (MD) - 100 miles* Philadelphia International (PA) - 100 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your The Bellmoor Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Rehoboth Beach