My family and I stayed at the Belmoor twice in the past two years. We look forward to it. The staff are very accomodating, even when I made a mistake booking our reservation. I have to say while this hotel is pricey, it is worth is because in Rehoboth there is no finer hotel in Rehoboth due to the gorgeous pool, breakfast bar and other ammenities. It is a five-minute walk to the boardwalk. There is even an adult pool, which we didn't use because we have two children. They would've stayed in the family pool all day! Some of my favorite minutes were spent in the hot tub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bellmoor Inn, a seaside resort, a non-smoking hotel that has the look and feel of a modern stylish inn while offering the service and privacy of a small European hotel. A Rehoboth Beach Inn for decades, it has been reborn as the newest with the completion of 78 elegant rooms, suites, and luxurious amenities. A garden spot seemingly far removed from ocean resort activity, yet only a short walk to the beach and the town's renowned boutiques, restaurants, galleries and coffee houses. Offering you the coziness of a bed-and-breakfast with the service and luxury of a five star hotel. Nearby Airports* Salisbury Airport - 45 miles* Balltimore/Washington International (MD) - 100 miles* Philadelphia International (PA) - 100 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your The Bellmoor Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Rehoboth Beach