Don't let the other reviews fool you. This is Rehoboth's best lodging. Unlike the other two top-rated places, it's a few blocks back from the beach. But it's much more than an adequate trade-off. It's elegant, quiet, clean, well-decorated and well-appointed. Once you get inside you'll even forget you're at the beach. There are two swimming pools and a hot tub, an excellent spa and a lovely shaded courtyard with lots of old trees (oak and magnolia, I think). But it's certainly close enough - a block and a half to funky Rehoboth Avenue and two blocks to the boardwalk. It's a bit pricey but not outrageous. The personnel are very sweet. The only drawback we've encountered on our two visits here is the foam-rubber pillows. We will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bellmoor Inn, a seaside resort, a non-smoking hotel that has the look and feel of a modern stylish inn while offering the service and privacy of a small European hotel. A Rehoboth Beach Inn for decades, it has been reborn as the newest with the completion of 78 elegant rooms, suites, and luxurious amenities. A garden spot seemingly far removed from ocean resort activity, yet only a short walk to the beach and the town's renowned boutiques, restaurants, galleries and coffee houses. Offering you the coziness of a bed-and-breakfast with the service and luxury of a five star hotel. Nearby Airports* Salisbury Airport - 45 miles* Balltimore/Washington International (MD) - 100 miles* Philadelphia International (PA) - 100 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your The Bellmoor Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Rehoboth Beach