My wife and I found this by accident. We were staying at the Boardwalk Plaza, and were out having drinks when we struck up a conversation with another couple who recommended the Bellmoor. It was a great recommendation. For some reason this place only rates 3 stars, but it should be a 4 star. The lobby and hotel grounds are spotless and beautiful. They have a beautiful library with a fireplace, a nice courtyard that is quiet and tree shaded, with a pond. The swimming pools (2 of them) are very nice, one is reserved for adults only. The hotel reserves the 4th floor as its concierge floor and limits it to adults 25 and older, no children. I would not call this a children friendly place really, it's too nice. The rooms are spacious and well decorated. We looked at several of their suites before choosing the Aspen Suite. Many of the suites have fireplaces, all have jacuzzi bathtubs and big showers. Love the extras on the concierge floor - soft drinks, private lounge, snacks, books, etc. We had a wonderful stay, the staff was very friendly and kind, and helpful too. And the price was a very pleasant surprise. It was about 2/3 the price of the Boardwalk Plaza, a much better deal in our minds. Also be aware there is no restaurant or bar, although they do serve a full breakfast in the mornings (included in the rate). Our only criticism of the hotel (and the reason for 4 stars and not 5) is that its location is a good 3 blocks from the beach and the views from the rooms are, well, not that attractive..... Not a problem for us, we can walk to the beach. But if you are mobility challenged or you insist on a place on the boardwalk or with a great view, then you should look at other hotels. But this is our new "go to" hotel in Rehoboth, we cannot recommend it more highly for quality, service, decor, and facilities (except the view).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bellmoor Inn, a seaside resort, a non-smoking hotel that has the look and feel of a modern stylish inn while offering the service and privacy of a small European hotel. A Rehoboth Beach Inn for decades, it has been reborn as the newest with the completion of 78 elegant rooms, suites, and luxurious amenities. A garden spot seemingly far removed from ocean resort activity, yet only a short walk to the beach and the town's renowned boutiques, restaurants, galleries and coffee houses. Offering you the coziness of a bed-and-breakfast with the service and luxury of a five star hotel. Nearby Airports* Salisbury Airport - 45 miles* Balltimore/Washington International (MD) - 100 miles* Philadelphia International (PA) - 100 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Bellmoor Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Rehoboth Beach