Thank you for a nice stay with you. Everything was pleasant and enjoyable. The cookie time could be extended or extras left out. We had returned by 4, but everything was cleaned up. We did make it one day and everyone enjoyed that. Nice that you vary the breakfasts, but keep some regular things as well. Beach chairs could be available, but not totally necessary. Pool and hot tub were clean and enjoyed by us. Maybe send a complimentary something to the guests in their room. I know you have the regular things like all hotels, but I do enjoy when the hotels give you just something else or a personal greeting with note. One time at a hotel i stayed at they sent daily notes. Also had chocolates at night. Just a thought! Thanks again. Hope to stay with you again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bellmoor Inn, a seaside resort, a non-smoking hotel that has the look and feel of a modern stylish inn while offering the service and privacy of a small European hotel. A Rehoboth Beach Inn for decades, it has been reborn as the newest with the completion of 78 elegant rooms, suites, and luxurious amenities. A garden spot seemingly far removed from ocean resort activity, yet only a short walk to the beach and the town's renowned boutiques, restaurants, galleries and coffee houses. Offering you the coziness of a bed-and-breakfast with the service and luxury of a five star hotel. Nearby Airports* Salisbury Airport - 45 miles* Balltimore/Washington International (MD) - 100 miles* Philadelphia International (PA) - 100 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your The Bellmoor Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Rehoboth Beach