This was our first visit to the Belmoor Inn & Spa and we were celebrating our 6 year anniversary. I was completely blown away by the facility, garden, staff, spa and breakfast; had it been a little warmer (End of April is a little cool) we would have used one of the two pools. The main lobby and dining area of the hotel was quiet and elegant with comfortable chairs, couches and tables for reading with a beautiful view of the garden from the Dining Area. When we arrived our room was automatically upgraded to a corner room on the 2nd floor with facing the Avenue on the Garden; it was spacious with both a King Size bed and a couch bed. The bed was very comfortable and the Air Conditioning was set perfectly before we even arrived. I had a Massage scheduled for about a half hour after we arrived, but was allowed to relax in the Spa area and was taken in early. After my spa appointment, I was delighted to find fresh brewed ice tea, lemon water, several choices of coffee and cookies in the dining area on the way back to my room. It was a perfect afternoon. Breakfast was more than I expected- absolutely delicious and a great selection: Omelette Bar, eggs, sausage/bacon, breakfast potatoes, fresh fruit, yogurt, multiple beverages, granola, and a variety of baked goods! Wow! During the afternoon, early the next morning and throughout the evening, my husband and I enjoyed sitting in the Garden. It was quiet, calming and absolutely breathtaking. Perfect for a romantic weekend away from the crowds of the beach while still being within walking distance of all the best restaurants on the Avenue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bellmoor Inn, a seaside resort, a non-smoking hotel that has the look and feel of a modern stylish inn while offering the service and privacy of a small European hotel. A Rehoboth Beach Inn for decades, it has been reborn as the newest with the completion of 78 elegant rooms, suites, and luxurious amenities. A garden spot seemingly far removed from ocean resort activity, yet only a short walk to the beach and the town's renowned boutiques, restaurants, galleries and coffee houses. Offering you the coziness of a bed-and-breakfast with the service and luxury of a five star hotel. Nearby Airports* Salisbury Airport - 45 miles* Balltimore/Washington International (MD) - 100 miles* Philadelphia International (PA) - 100 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your The Bellmoor Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Rehoboth Beach