“Wonderful Rehoboth Beach Inn”

The Bellmoor Inn and Spa
Ranked #1 of 27 Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Chicago, Illinois
“Wonderful Rehoboth Beach Inn”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

The hotel itself is wonderful -- nice décor and great service. The patio/garden area is a wonderful place to eat a relaxing breakfast. The free breakfast is very very nice -- choice of fruits, cereal, oatmeal, breads, cheese, cooked egg dishes. Love the location since it is just a few blocks from the boardwalk. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank ibchicago

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (235)
Columbia, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

This was my second stay within a month. The inn is beautiful, comfortable and well maintained.
Sitting outside at breakfast (included) within the rambling, shaded pathways was tranquil and relaxing. The sound of the scattered fountains was soothing. All staff was friendly and helpful.
The manager, Drew, responded immediately to my call 're our inability to lock our room safe due to a dead battery. We can't wait to visit in the winter months to enjoy all the fireplaces and the comfortable sitting rooms. I'm telling everyone I know about the inn. It is very close to the beach and all the shopping and restaurants. It is easy to miss if you don't already know about it.

Room Tip: First I stayed with my grown daughter in the 2 bedroom suite on the club floor (4th floor). Great se...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ourevaluation123
Middletown, New Jersey
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

While this inn was very clean, for the money we paid, I expected more of the accommodations. The air conditioner was an individual in-wall unit and continually made noise when turning itself on and off. The lobby was decorated beautifully and the courtyard was shaded and landscaped perfectly. The cookies they offer in the afternoon seemed to be the store-bought cookie dough that were partially baked - I thought they could have offered bakery-quality cookies. The breakfast buffet offered on Friday morning was good but better on Saturday when they offered an omelet station. The inn has a convenient location - two long blocks to beach, two short blocks to shops but, again, the rates were more in line with oceanfront property. The inn does offers a great, quiet, shaded pool for adults only, although I imagine it must get crowded during busy season as it is quite small.

Room Tip: Check to see if they offer any discounts or specials and ask for a quiet a/c unit if you have troubl...
3 Thank Jackie R
Red Bank, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

We were at the Bellmoor for four nights. Had an absolutely wonderful visit. Just read the comments about "too many kids". Have to say we must have been in a different hotel. Breakfasts were tranquil. We had a suite (Aspen), it was so well appointed, balcony for morning coffee, so great. Loved the robes in the room (I even bought one to bring home). Staff, especially Drew, very helpful. The cherry oatmeal at breakfast will be dreamt about. You will not be disappointed. By the way, we had spa services, Tabitha facial the best, Scott, the best, Lin's scrubs, the very best!

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ladyj083
Falls Church, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

The Bellmoor is pure rejuvenation and quiet by the sea! Within walking distance of fine dining, quaint shops and the boardwalk this is the lovely understated classic hotel for 2013! With two pools, one for adults only, the garden side breakfast and afternoon tea and cookies this retreat truly is delightful! We love staying on the fourth floor - adults only- where suites are extra spacious and a library includes tasty refreshments on hot afternoons! Go, go, go! The whole staff is so happy, helpful but never intrusive!

Room Tip: Fourth floor and garden view -extra special!
4 Thank June B
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

Don't get me wrong, I have 3 grown children of my own and 3 grandchildren with 1 on the way. I love children, BUT, I don't want to be surrounded at all times by children when I chose to go on vacation with my adult friends. The Bellmoor has always been my favorite place to stay in Rehoboth, BUT as much as I enjoy their wonderful breakfast, this time I felt I was eating in the middle of Disneyland! There should be an adult only QUIET section created for folks without children to enjoy their morning coffee, paper and breakfast in peace. We even moved to the separate conference room but were joined immediately by families with many noisy little ones. I would expect this at a family Holiday Inn or other such family establishments, but when I'm paying prime price to stay at an "upscale" Inn at the beach, I think I shouldn't have to carry my breakfast and paper back to my room for peace and tranquility. They do provide an adults only pool section which we ended up using after the running and screaming at the family pool got to be too much, but breakfast really was a "noisefest" each and every morning we were there. Other than that issue, our stay was very pleasant, the staff is WONDERFUL at the Bellmoor as are the rooms and service. Maybe an adult breakfast room could be considered.

5 Thank pat p
Huntingtown, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

We stayed here for a few days and were very comfortable in our room and satisfied overall with our stay. The breakfasts were good and plentiful. We stayed in one of the garden rooms and I would definitely make that selection again as it was quiet and with a nice view from the front window. The room was clean and had everything we needed. The great room of the main building was beautiful and relaxing with a nice fire and plenty of reading material. The location was close but not too close to the hear of the city. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple