We just returned from a one night visit to the Bellmoor to celebrate a girl friend's 40th birthday. The hotel was very clean and charming and we found the sun room particularly welcoming and relaxing. Breakfast service was more than expected considering it was included in the price of the room- several hot and cold options. The rooms were generously sized and beds were very comfortable. While not right on the beach, it was in short walking distance to many restaurants and shops in town. We had several spa services the day we checked out, and front desk staff allowed us to have a later check out so we could back to the room after our spa services. I would not consider this a family friendly hotel, as it was not right on the beach and was very quiet and serene, but it was perfect for a quick girls get-a-way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bellmoor Inn, a seaside resort, a non-smoking hotel that has the look and feel of a modern stylish inn while offering the service and privacy of a small European hotel. A Rehoboth Beach Inn for decades, it has been reborn as the newest with the completion of 78 elegant rooms, suites, and luxurious amenities. A garden spot seemingly far removed from ocean resort activity, yet only a short walk to the beach and the town's renowned boutiques, restaurants, galleries and coffee houses. Offering you the coziness of a bed-and-breakfast with the service and luxury of a five star hotel. Nearby Airports* Salisbury Airport - 45 miles* Balltimore/Washington International (MD) - 100 miles* Philadelphia International (PA) - 100 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Bellmoor Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Rehoboth Beach