My wife and I just lost our dog of 14 years so we needed to get away and clear our heads. We were looking for some place nice yet quiet. The Bellmoor Inn was perfect. The staff was very friendly, the rooms were very clean and charming. However, the garden and the sitting rooms were ideal places to just sit and reflect with relaxing water features mixed in with the landscaping and planty of places to sit. The hot tub was nice too.
The hotel is located in a prime location. Barely, a two minute walk to the beach and less to places to eat and shop. The prices are a little higher than other places but it is well worth it. We will definitely be returning to The Bellmoor again for the true meaning of R&R.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bellmoor Inn, a seaside resort, a non-smoking hotel that has the look and feel of a modern stylish inn while offering the service and privacy of a small European hotel. A Rehoboth Beach Inn for decades, it has been reborn as the newest with the completion of 78 elegant rooms, suites, and luxurious amenities. A garden spot seemingly far removed from ocean resort activity, yet only a short walk to the beach and the town's renowned boutiques, restaurants, galleries and coffee houses. Offering you the coziness of a bed-and-breakfast with the service and luxury of a five star hotel. Nearby Airports* Salisbury Airport - 45 miles* Balltimore/Washington International (MD) - 100 miles* Philadelphia International (PA) - 100 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Bellmoor Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Rehoboth Beach