My close friend and I wanted a getaway for just the two of us. We love the beach and after reading reviews of various places, I made reservations at The Bellmoor Inn and Spa. It was lovely to stay in this warm, beautifully furnished and delightful Inn. The room was very spacious and very clean. Service from everyone at the Inn was cordial and helpful. I liked staying in the newer section of the Inn. I would stay on the fourth floor in the future if available because it is for adults who are at least 25 years old and each room has a fireplace as well as some additional features. I did, however, like our room on the second floor and the pool which is off the second floor. Our visit was the last weekend in April so too cold to swim but we relaxed on the lounge chairs by the pool. We particularly enjoyed the sunroom where a breakfast was served which included scones, an omelet station, French toast, grits, yogurt, fresh fruit and other items. Breakfast is included in the room price. There were newspapers provided, great coffee and we enjoyed talking and relaxing while looking at the gardens and reading the paper. We stayed in this lovely, sun filled area quite a long time each morning because we enjoyed it so much. Both of us enjoyed the spa and my friend said that Tabitha gave her a particularly good facial. Note that the spa is small. Another plus to The Bellmoor Inn is the terrific location. We walked everywhere. We were close to the beach, to shopping and to restaurants. What a pleasure not to worry about parking and just walk everywhere. There are many touches such as serving snacks for an hour in the afternoon (we never were at the Inn during that time), coffee and tea always available, 2 pools, as well as a lovely sitting room and a library on the ground floor. We are already planning our next visit to the Bellmoor Inn and Spa, and I plan to make reservations soon for my husband and I to enjoy it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bellmoor Inn, a seaside resort, a non-smoking hotel that has the look and feel of a modern stylish inn while offering the service and privacy of a small European hotel. A Rehoboth Beach Inn for decades, it has been reborn as the newest with the completion of 78 elegant rooms, suites, and luxurious amenities. A garden spot seemingly far removed from ocean resort activity, yet only a short walk to the beach and the town's renowned boutiques, restaurants, galleries and coffee houses. Offering you the coziness of a bed-and-breakfast with the service and luxury of a five star hotel. Nearby Airports* Salisbury Airport - 45 miles* Balltimore/Washington International (MD) - 100 miles* Philadelphia International (PA) - 100 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your The Bellmoor Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Rehoboth Beach