Stayed at The Bellmoor last weekend and our stay exceeded every expectation across the board.. My friend and I shared a double room and it was plush, clean, and in excellent shape..The staff was attentivewith special thanks to Sarah and Drew and the roaring fire kept the ocean chill away! Hot breakfast kept the hangovers at bay and the bath soap in the rooms added a one of a kind touch.. I could go on and on but see for yourselves!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bellmoor Inn, a seaside resort, a non-smoking hotel that has the look and feel of a modern stylish inn while offering the service and privacy of a small European hotel. A Rehoboth Beach Inn for decades, it has been reborn as the newest with the completion of 78 elegant rooms, suites, and luxurious amenities. A garden spot seemingly far removed from ocean resort activity, yet only a short walk to the beach and the town's renowned boutiques, restaurants, galleries and coffee houses. Offering you the coziness of a bed-and-breakfast with the service and luxury of a five star hotel. Nearby Airports* Salisbury Airport - 45 miles* Balltimore/Washington International (MD) - 100 miles* Philadelphia International (PA) - 100 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your The Bellmoor Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Rehoboth Beach