Just returned from our second stay at the Bellmoor. This time we stayed in the Inn, and loved it even more than the garden room of our previous visit. Beautifully decorated, clean, very well-kept. Has a luxurious feel -- upscale linens and fabrics, elegant Audubon prints, a cozy library with a wood-burning fireplace. Genuinely warm and helpful staff. An excellent hot breakfast: vegetable strata, oatmeal, fresh fruits and choice of juices, mini-scones and mini-muffins. I think my husband had a dozen scones after his morning run :) loved this inn, again, and will certainly return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bellmoor Inn, a seaside resort, a non-smoking hotel that has the look and feel of a modern stylish inn while offering the service and privacy of a small European hotel. A Rehoboth Beach Inn for decades, it has been reborn as the newest with the completion of 78 elegant rooms, suites, and luxurious amenities. A garden spot seemingly far removed from ocean resort activity, yet only a short walk to the beach and the town's renowned boutiques, restaurants, galleries and coffee houses. Offering you the coziness of a bed-and-breakfast with the service and luxury of a five star hotel. Nearby Airports* Salisbury Airport - 45 miles* Balltimore/Washington International (MD) - 100 miles* Philadelphia International (PA) - 100 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Otel, Orbitz, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your The Bellmoor Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Rehoboth Beach