What a wonderful inn at the beach. We where actually there during the film festival in November. So the beach was not the primary reason for the hotel. The location is ideally close to shops. The breakfast was amazing. The common areas are inviting and have a great reading selection of current magazines and books. I look forward t coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bellmoor Inn, a seaside resort, a non-smoking hotel that has the look and feel of a modern stylish inn while offering the service and privacy of a small European hotel. A Rehoboth Beach Inn for decades, it has been reborn as the newest with the completion of 78 elegant rooms, suites, and luxurious amenities. A garden spot seemingly far removed from ocean resort activity, yet only a short walk to the beach and the town's renowned boutiques, restaurants, galleries and coffee houses. Offering you the coziness of a bed-and-breakfast with the service and luxury of a five star hotel. Nearby Airports* Salisbury Airport - 45 miles* Balltimore/Washington International (MD) - 100 miles* Philadelphia International (PA) - 100 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Bellmoor Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Rehoboth Beach