We have been building a small home in Rehoboth that has taken over a year. During this time we stayed at another local hotel until it was just unbearable. A friend told us about the Bellmoor about 7 months ago and we have stayed there whenever possible, ever since. Last weekend was the last time we will need a hotel and we have to say, the accommodations are first fabulous. The staff, always kind, and ready to help. The atmosphere is very nice, relaxing and just a breeze. The breakfasts are great. The chef at the omelet station, while going non-stop during the entire time he is there does his best to accommodate every situation and has done a fabulous job. I think we'll miss the fireplaces, the proximity to town and the atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bellmoor Inn, a seaside resort, a non-smoking hotel that has the look and feel of a modern stylish inn while offering the service and privacy of a small European hotel. A Rehoboth Beach Inn for decades, it has been reborn as the newest with the completion of 78 elegant rooms, suites, and luxurious amenities. A garden spot seemingly far removed from ocean resort activity, yet only a short walk to the beach and the town's renowned boutiques, restaurants, galleries and coffee houses. Offering you the coziness of a bed-and-breakfast with the service and luxury of a five star hotel. Nearby Airports* Salisbury Airport - 45 miles* Balltimore/Washington International (MD) - 100 miles* Philadelphia International (PA) - 100 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Otel, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your The Bellmoor Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Rehoboth Beach