Classic lobby, first class accommodations, ample free parking, and a very short walk to the Avenue.
The Bellmoor Inn has a variety of room styles, and all seem to be clean, quiet, and well appointed. There are several comfortable lounge areas, and quiet places to talk with friends, work, or just relax. The garden, with fish ponds and beautiful trees and flowers, is the perfect nice weather spot, particularly for afternoon tea.
The breakfasts are very nice, and the weekend fare includes eggs to order by a local chef, and the "sticky buns" are out of this world!
Every member of the staff is friendly, courteous, and very efficient.
We will be returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bellmoor Inn, a seaside resort, a non-smoking hotel that has the look and feel of a modern stylish inn while offering the service and privacy of a small European hotel. A Rehoboth Beach Inn for decades, it has been reborn as the newest with the completion of 78 elegant rooms, suites, and luxurious amenities. A garden spot seemingly far removed from ocean resort activity, yet only a short walk to the beach and the town's renowned boutiques, restaurants, galleries and coffee houses. Offering you the coziness of a bed-and-breakfast with the service and luxury of a five star hotel. Nearby Airports* Salisbury Airport - 45 miles* Balltimore/Washington International (MD) - 100 miles* Philadelphia International (PA) - 100 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your The Bellmoor Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bellmoor Rehoboth Beach