All reviews front desk free breakfast yogurt make your own waffles short drive would definitely stay here again quick trip other hotels very nice hotel hard boiled eggs breakfast room one night stay outdoor pool nice stay guest rooms hot breakfast convenient location
Selected filters
Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

I will start by saying I am super picky about the cleanliness of a hotel...this one did not meet my standards. The cleaning staff could have paid more attention to details. For example there was large stains down the wall were someone had spilled pop or tea and all of the corners of the room were super dusty....especially in the bathroom where the Kleenex holder was also covered in dust. The bed sheets were worn and you could see the threads. I stayed here with a bus group but if I go back to Rehoboth Beach on my own I will definitely be staying elsewhere.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank LoveVacayLife
Reviewed May 14, 2019

Needed a Spring get away and visit friends. The Comfort Inn is located on route one about two miles from the beach. Their breakfast is very good and sure helps save money. The front desk is very friendly and eager to make your stay enjoyable. We will be returning again.

Room tip: 1st floor for easy in and out.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

In the last 15 years of traveling, in and out of the US. Staying in many, many hotels...
This was one of the most impeccable hotels we have had the pleasure of staying at. When I say “cleanest “ I mean “CLEANEST”. My wife did her “white glove test”, not a speck of dust anywhere. Not on top of picture frames, nor on the back of the tv, not the air vent in the bathroom, and for the finale, we pulled the a/c filters on the unit and... you guessed it... SPOTLESS! Beyond all of that they have a good hot breakfast not just breads. For the first time in a long time I will be Tipping our housecleaning staff. They are appreciated and this crew deserves it! The front desk girls were very nice as well. Ten Stars!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

While this motel is not on the water, it's within 10 minutes drive to several public beaches. We got a very reasonable rate. The breakfast was average. Too cool to use the pool. Plenty of outlet malls and places to eat within an easy drive.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 22, 2019

Our family stayed here for a night on April 13, 2019 in a one bedroom suite on the third floor. We found the room to be very comfortable and spacious. The bedroom had a king size bed with a chair to sit in as well in the corner. there was a flat screen television in the bedroom and in the separate living room area. The living room had a sleep sofa which converted to a full size bed and there were several chairs a mini table to sit at as well.

There is a small refrigerator and microwave in the living room area as well as a small sink. There is a small coffee maker as well. There is also a desk to work at as well with several plus for a laptop and other electronic devices. There is also a seasonal outdoor pool and the hotel also has a fitness center for guests.

There is a free hot breakfast provided for guests as well including items such as eggs, bacon, sausage, oatmeal, bagels, toast, muffins, pastries, make your own waffles, cereal, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, coffee and tea. The breakfast was laid out nicely and there were also cranberry and orange juice as well as water for guests.

There is high speed wi-fi available for guests that is easy to connect to with no issues.

Room was comfortable and clean. Beds were soft as well as the pillows. There is an ironing boarding and iron in the room as well as a small hair dryer in the bathroom.

Shower pressure was good as well with an adjustable shower head.

The hotel was renovated a few years ago according to the staff at the front desk and the appearance both inside and out looks good. The exterior had this nice looking stonework which looked great.

Overall, we had a nice time and enjoyed our stay here. We would visit here again the next time we are visiting Rehoboth Beach, DE.

Date of stay: April 2019