“Comfort inn”

Ranked #10 of 27 Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
NORTHFIELD, NEW JERSEY
“Comfort inn”
Reviewed May 12, 2006

Stayed at comfort inn rehoboth beach , great hotel very clean great staff . king size bed with jacuzzi bath tub for one .Close to all outlets and price is very good.

7 Thank GREYTHOUND

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Reviewed April 20, 2006

This is the second time that I stayed at the Comfort Inn and both times I had a very pleasant experience. I took the ferry from Cape May, specifically to go to the outlets and the hotel was convenient to them. The room was clean and the price couldn't have been better. My room was ready for me and when I asked for suggestions for dinner, they recommended a fantastic restaurant called the Big Fish Grill. The continental breakfast they serve is also more than adequate. Since I travel by myself I am always cautious about safety but felt very comfortable and safe at the hotel. I will certainly stay again the next time I am in Rehoboth.

Stayed April 2006
5 Thank ladycat
Vineland, New Jersey
Reviewed April 11, 2006

I have stayed at this property in the past and have always been happy with it. I had some problems checking in because they couldn't find my reservation (and I'd foolishly left my confirmation number at home). When they finally DID find my name and reservation, they put me in a larger room (at no extra cost) because the hotel was full and that was the only room available.

The room was spacious and clean. The cost of the room included breakfast and it was more than just standard continental breakfast fare. There was fruit, cereal, juice, English muffins, danish, etc.
Travelers could even make their own Belgian waffles. The only downside - and I suppose it's not a downside if you're the proprietor - is that the hotel is popular with groups and it can get a little noisy at times. But the hotel posts very specific 'rules of behavior' in its rooms and guests are asked to contact the front desk if they are unnecessarily disturbed by other guests.

I would recommend this hotel not only because of its appearance and cleanliness, but because it is located on Route 1, within close proximity to the outlet malls, restaurants and the beach.

• Stayed February 2006
9 Thank All_Things_English
VA
Reviewed February 14, 2006

We stayed here with our 4 year old son. We were very pleased with the hotel even though it is 1-2 miles from the beach. The room was very clean and the staff was very nice. The in room hot tub was a bit noisy, but at least it was located in the bathroom unlike many other hotels that place them near the sleeping/living areas. The pool was very nice, clean and had long hours. The comp breakfast was surprisingly very nice with many items to choose from. This is a very good choice if you don't mind being 1-2 miles away from the beach. It can be difficult to find a hotel on the beach if you wait until the last minute like we did in Aug. Each morning around 8 or 9AM we got to Rehoboth Ave and found a decent parking spot. There were many restaurants to choose from around the hotel and many were within walking distance.

• Stayed August 2005
4 Thank ilovevacationing
Washington DC
Reviewed July 10, 2005

Stayed here for one Sat night in early July 2005. Hotel was very nice. Felt pretty new, lots of parking. We definitely (2 single early-30's women) felt perfectly safe. A typical hotel for this quality level and I would recommend it if you are just looking for a decent place to crash.

I believe there may be a bus that runs down Route 1 and will take you to the beach area in Rohoboth, but check with the hotel. We just drove down to the beach - its is NOT walkable. If you are lucky (we were thankfully), you can find parking at the beach on the street for 75 cents/hour at metered spots.

There is lots of stuff that is walkable from the hotel - restaurants, a Wal-mart, etc. but it is not walkable to downtown Rehoboth or the beaches.

• Stayed July 2005