I was very pleased with the Atlantis. I had a great price for Sun, Mon, & tues right after July 4. The convenience of the location is wonderful. Don't expect the Ritz Carleton, but for a shore motel it was great. It was clean, the staff in the front office were as nice, sweet & helpful as could be. Had some trouble with the Wi-Fi in the room and they went out of their way to get it fixed, putting us in touch with the IT people who quickly resolved the problem. Nice touch of coffee 24/7 in the lobby. Both elevator & stairs and cute little pool that I didn't use since I love oceans and hate pools. Across the street from the fantastic Henlopen Oyster House with a fantastic happy hour. Good parking lot, free for 1 car. Prime, prime location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 1.5 blocks from the beach and boardwalk, the Atlantis Inn puts you right in the heart of the Nation's Summer Capital! Enjoy clean, comfortable accommodations, suites and efficiency apartments featuring modern conveniences and an unparalled service team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Atlantis Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Atlantis Motel Rehoboth Beach