Nothing comes cheap in this world, certainly not at a prime beach town like Rehoboth, when you're looking for a combination of quality accommodations and convenience. Atlantis Inn has both.
Outdoor courtyard parking lot frees you from having to drive anywhere. You're a 10-minute walk from the beach, and 5 minutes from a number of good restaurants and drinking establishments. Let the fun begin!
The rooms are nothing special, but at least they are clean and big enough to count as comfortable. The Air Conditioning works well, but some may find it loud when they are trying to sleep. (We didn't.) There's also a hotel pool, which we didn't use.
The price during peak season is in the $250 - $300 range, so not cheap. But with all the convenience of the location, the free parking, the comfortable rooms, the hotel pool, etc, it's worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 1.5 blocks from the beach and boardwalk, the Atlantis Inn puts you right in the heart of the Nation's Summer Capital! Enjoy clean, comfortable accommodations, suites and efficiency apartments featuring modern conveniences and an unparalled service team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Atlantis Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Atlantis Motel Rehoboth Beach