We stayed at the Atlantis Inn over July 4th weekend because my son had a baseball tournament at Sports at the Beach. The hotel is super convenient to the beach, boardwalk, shops and restaurants. It is clean and well maintained and the outdoor pool is small but provides an alternative to the beach....If there is no traffic, Sports at the Beach is 25 minutes away. On July 4th weekend, the only time there was no traffic was very early in the morning....it can take an hour to get to SATB and can take up to two hours to get back if the traffic is really bad...the good thing is that once you are back, you are at the beach and don't need your car again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 1.5 blocks from the beach and boardwalk, the Atlantis Inn puts you right in the heart of the Nation's Summer Capital! Enjoy clean, comfortable accommodations, suites and efficiency apartments featuring modern conveniences and an unparalled service team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Atlantis Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Atlantis Motel Rehoboth Beach