Our first visit to Rehoboth Beach (June 3-7, 2013) could not have gone better, due in large part to our choice of hotel. Atlantis Inn (Room 302; “Double Deluxe”) was clean, affordable, and conveniently located on restaurant- and shop-lined Rehoboth Avenue within easy walking distance of the beach and boardwalk. The staff was friendly and helpful. The pool and sundeck were well maintained, and the high-speed Internet worked consistently. The free parking was a huge plus, and the fact that the Atlantis Inn doesn’t serve breakfast wasn’t an issue because of its proximity to Dunkin’ Donuts, bakeries, cafés, and a grocery store. Our room and the property had a fresh appearance and matched our “middle of the road” travel style, but if you’re looking for fancy or a room with a view, you may need to look elsewhere, or at least into a different type of room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 1.5 blocks from the beach and boardwalk, the Atlantis Inn puts you right in the heart of the Nation's Summer Capital! Enjoy clean, comfortable accommodations, suites and efficiency apartments featuring modern conveniences and an unparalled service team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Atlantis Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Atlantis Motel Rehoboth Beach