Atlantis Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Oceanus Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
Sandcastle Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
View Hotel
Brighton Suites Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)
View Hotel
Avenue Inn & Spa(Rehoboth Beach)
  • Breakfast included
High Seas Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
  • Free Internet
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Rehoboth(Rehoboth Beach)
View Hotel
Beach View Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat locationroom was cleanfree parkingshops and restaurantspool deckshort walk to the beachthe main streetwithin walking distancethird floorsmall bathroomoff seasonfew blockschecking infridge and microwavecan't beat the locationrehoboth avethe past years
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2013

As the title suggests, the hotel is in a great spot. I only give it average marks for several reasons; 1. hotel does not supply beach chairs or towels as many other comparable area hotels do, 2. hotel is very noisy - all times of day and night, 3. room had a non-HD TV that was at least a decade old, 4. closet was way to narrow - could not close closet doors without turning hangers on nearly a 45 degree angle, 5. room had a heating/ac system that either was freezing or smoking hot. These are small gripes, but when you spend over $250.00 a night, you expect a certain level of refinement and this hotel lacks the fine graces. Average is a perfect description - nothing more and nothing less.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank michaelc876
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The hotel was clean and recently renovated. The room was a nice size with comfortable beds and pillows. The location is great you can walk to everything. Parking was easy and convenient. We stayed in the main part of the hotel. A very friendly staff with morning coffee. The only negative was the walls are thin, you can hear everything. Bring your own beach towels and chairs. The rooms have a microwave and a mini fridge. The rooms also have balconies with two chairs. I would go back and stay at the Atlantis again!

Room Tip: NOT room 300.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Patti C
AtlantisInn, General Manager at Atlantis Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2013

Thank you for your comments. I am glad we helped make your vacation a memorable one! We look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

We had the fortunate opportunity to have a girls’ weekend last week at the Atlantis. I have stayed at several hotels in the area but this was the best experience for several reasons- convenience, service, comfort, affordability and location. We pulled our car into the hotel parking lot, a few steps, from the hotel entrance and check-in, so very convenient for unloading our luggage and access to our car. Checking in and out was very speedy, the staff was hospitable, the rooms were very clean and the beds extra comfortable and the hotel is 1.5 blocks from the beach and boardwalk. It really doesn’t get any better than that for such an affordable price. Also we learned that the General Manager Penny was born and raised in the area and is very knowledgeable regarding the town’s options. Our crew wanted to have fish tacos for dinner and she suggested we try Stoney Lonen which we did and they were great. For those interested the amenities also include internet access and a swimming pool. We’re coming back!!!

Room Tip: Some rooms are dog friendly!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Nancy F
AtlantisInn, General Manager at Atlantis Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Hi Nancy F,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! The staff, as well as myself, are pleased that we were able to accommodate your needs and are grateful for your kind words. We never get tired of hearing about the convenient location, clean rooms, and our friendly staff.
Glad you enjoyed the hotel so much and we look forward to your next visit!
Penny Davis

Reviewed May 16, 2013

We stayed at the Atlantis Inn for the first time last July (2012). We had stayed at another hotel for the previous years, but their prices kept increasing so we took a chance on the Atlantis Inn. We were thrilled. It is closer to the boardwalk and the staff is so much nicer than at the other hotel we had stayed at for years. I just got finished booking my reservations for this summer vacation and I wanted to give them a big "thumbs up". It is a much better hotel overall for the price (location, convenience, staff, cleaniliness, etc.) The only drawback is the size of the pool, a bit on the small side. Other than that, totally worth it and I will continue to patronize this establishment in the years to come.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank hkillinger99
AtlantisInn, General Manager at Atlantis Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are certain that your upcoming visit will be as enjoyable as it was last year. We look forward to your return this summer!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

We stayed at the Atlantis Inn for the weekend while my son was playing in a tournament at Sports at the Beach. I found the inn to be absolutely spotless, the beds incredibly comfortable, and the room larger than I expected. The staff was exceptionaly kind, caring and patient, given the fact that the place was filled with baseball players, many as young as 10. You cannot beat the location - so close to beach, and any type of restaurant you would like to experience. For as long as my son is playing baseball - and I have a feeling that is going to be a long, long time, I will stay at the Atlantis.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jennifer1296

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for such a positive review. The staff as well as myself are pleased that we were able to accommodate your needs and are grateful for your kinds words. We look forward to having you and your team stay with us again!