I apologize for the lateness of this review. I thought I had written one when we got home in August, but only realized today when I came to look at rates for the upcoming summer season that I had not.
My adult daughter, my 2 year old grandson, and I came out in the beginning of August 2012 for a 4-day get away. This was our first time in Delaware and since I did not know the area I was pretty much booking without knowing anything about location, the hotel or the area.
The room was better than I expected based on previous stays in similarly priced hotels in SeaSide Heights and Wildwood. The floors were carpeted, the room was clean the staff was friendly. The shower worked and there was a coin laundry facility on site, definately a plus when traveling with a toddler. Parking is okay, but it is limited when there is full occupancy.
We stayed on the second floor and there was minimum noise (the amount you'd expect at a hotel). The location was great, only blocks from the boardwalk and beach. We really had no complaints and intend to stay there again this summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 1.5 blocks from the beach and boardwalk, the Atlantis Inn puts you right in the heart of the Nation's Summer Capital! Enjoy clean, comfortable accommodations, suites and efficiency apartments featuring modern conveniences and an unparalled service team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlantis Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Atlantis Motel Rehoboth Beach