“Relaxed comfort in the heart of Rehoboth Beach”
Review of Atlantis Inn

Atlantis Inn
Ranked #11 of 27 Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Reviewed June 7, 2011

Staff was friendly and efficient
Room and common sapces were fresh and clean
Bed was firm yet comfortable with luxury 100% cotton sheets and pillowcases

Room Tip: book online and check for special promotions
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo

Reviewed May 30, 2011

We've stayed at the Atlantis Inn for years but this is the first time I'm posting a review. As I've come to depend more and more on Tripadvisor for travel information I'm just trying to give a little back.

Years ago this place was called the "Atlantic Budget Inn" - about 7 or so years ago they did an extensive remodel and changed the name to the Atlantis Inn. It's a great Beach Hotel for a long weekend or even week w/ the family. The rooms are clean and the facilities nice. There is a small swimming pool which the kids can use back at the hotel and there is also free wifi.

Some rooms are equipped w/ microwaves, fridges and even mini-kitchenettes. The hotel is centrally located right in the heart of Rehoboth Avenue. It's seconds from restaurants, shops and nightlife.

The hotel is about 1 1/2 blocks to the beach.

The allow pets for SeaWitch Festival in October!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank sunriser8
Reviewed May 2, 2011

The hotel was very clean and located in a great area. It took about 5 minutes to walk to the beach and boardwalk. Staff was friendly and helpful. The pool was clean and not over crowded. I thought the price was great considering the costs of the other hotels in the area. Rehoboth is a great place for family and friends.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank NinaRae28
Reviewed March 21, 2011

Sure, the Atlantis Inn is not four-star luxury boutique hotel. But in a hoppin', happenin' town such as Rehoboth Beach, there's so much to do outside your hotel room that you really should just want a clean, friendly, reliable place to stay. Add to the mix free parking AND proximity to the beach and you get the Atlantis Inn. I highly recommend it!

To cut costs on past trips to Rehoboth, I stayed at the Econolodge on Rt 1. However, the drive back and forth to the beach/shops/bars gets tiring. On my last trip, I decided that I was going to stay right on the board walk, no matter what the cost. The thing is, there are many fine hotels on the Reho boardwalk--but many of them have very high fees attached.

I'm in my early 30s and single. When I travel to Reho it's to see and be seen on the beach and at the clubs. It's to relax with a Greenman smoothie while getting some sun or sipping an espresso at Cafe Papillon or casually shopping and browsing the many boutiques near the beach. Read: I spend very little time in my hotel room. Of course, when I am in my room, I want a clean space with amenities that make week-long stays easier, like a mini-fridge, microwave and ample space. I found all of those things at the Atlantis Inn, which offered great pricing, awesome location, and a good hotel stay.

If you travel to Rehoboth beach for the same types of reasons I do (as mentioned above) you cannot go wrong staying here. You are within walking distance to EVERYTHING this fun little beach town has to offer. Anyone who's been to Reho will tell you how intense the parking situation is. Luckily, the Atlantis offers guests one free parking space per room. I never had to move my car once during my stay!

The rooms are fine, with clean bedding, recently purchased furniture, and they were clean. The double deluxe rooms are a good value (two double beds and a meeting table, fridge and microwave). All of the staff I interacted with were kind, quick, personal and responsive.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank ohiocitytim
Reviewed March 11, 2011

I have been staying at Rehoboth Beach Delaware for almost 40 years and our experience at the Atlantis Inn was the BEST EVER! We went after labor day and brought the family including our french bull dog Ernie. The staff were amazing and so attentive to Ernie and all of us! We loved the centralized location on the "main drag" and our room was comfortable, clean and close to the beautiful room top swimming pool! We have just booked our Suite for this years trip! Thank you to the Atlantis Inn and their staff! Job well done!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2010

Wanted a quick, last-minute getaway for the weekend and decided on the Atlantis Inn based on the more recent reviews on TripAdvisor. They couldn't have been more pleasant on the phone. Be sure to let them know if you're allergic to pets and/or smoke so that they can put you up on their third floor, which (I was told by their reservationist over the phone) is reserved for non-pet guests. The room we were given was spotless and had absolutely no pet or smoke odors. Just what we'd requested. The location of the Atlantis can't be beat. Right on the main drag, within easy walking distance to the Boardwalk and Rehoboth's many restaurants. Clean, affordable, nice staff and great location. Can't beat that.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank twisteddiva
Reviewed October 4, 2010

We stayed over a weekend with our baby and dog. Check-in was easy and pleasant. The room was exactly as others have described it - clean, somewhat plain, but perfectly pleasant. The location is great for a visit to downtown Rehoboth and the beach. The convenient parking was especially useful since we had a carload of stuff, as well as the baby and dog. We did hear other dogs, but it was not bothersome, and we didn't have any problems sleeping (no noise).

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family