All reviews pet friendly hotel pool and hot tub room was clean off season stay there again breakfast sandwich the breakfast area tanger outlets the staff was friendly and helpful free breakfast nice pool americinn dogs russell rehoboth fireplace microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for two nights in April and wasn’t overly impressed. Hotel is relatively old and needs to be updated based on the amount they charge. I heard the front desk clerk quote a rate of $169 for a weekend nightly price which was ridiculous based on the condition of the hotel.

On a positive note, the hotel is located close to the outlets and the staff I met were friendly and breakfast was good.

My biggest issue was that a set of IPad earphones disappeared from our room while we were out.i locked up my high value items based on the warning signs posted around the hotel but who would think earphones would walk away. I see other guest have made similar comments on items disappearing from their rooms so the hotel obviously has a problem. For this reason, I don’t recommend staying at this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Malissa R, General Manager at American Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2019

Good morning,
I appreciate you taking the time to give your feedback. I do apologize that the hotel did not exceed your expectations. We take all feedback into consideration and look for better resolutions. Again I thank you for feedback.

Reviewed February 11, 2019

My boyfriend and I have enjoyed several stays at this great hotel! We have just come back from our 8th trip. Now the name changed and I was afraid this would bring changes to the staff or rooms but I was happy to see Russell & Roger at the front desk. The lady that does the breakfast bar is always so sweet and friendly to us. We love the pool and hot tub because we mainly stay during off season. The cleaning staff is very helpful and I know we will return again now that I know the name change didn't bring any other changes!!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Malissa R, General Manager at American Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2019

Good morning KittyCole4, It is our pleasure to have you returning to us trip after trip. We are very well pleased to hear that you will be joining us again. I will be glad to share with the staff your positive feedback and kind words. We look forward to your next visit soon.

Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel over a long weekend along my husband and children, rooms are clean and hotel is in good shape, however we left Saturday afternoon to grab lunch with the kids and when we returned my husband shoes along with his used socks were gone, I know shoes were expensive but who steals shoes from a hotel room? Hotel staff does. Very disappointed and hotel “not responsible for stolen items” even if they are taken from your room which only you and staff have access to. I feel that if they are not responsible for stolen items that just encourages employees to steal from guests.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Malissa R, General Manager at American Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2019

Good afternoon Priscillapd23, This matter is very concerning to hear from a guest point of view. I assure you the matter was investigated and taken seriously. The proper authorities were notified and they completed their procedures on the matter. If you would like to discuss this matter further please contact me.

Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

I needed a break after the busy of December. I booked a room at american inn. It did not disappoint. My fireplace added ambience, my king sized bed helped me sleep like a baby. The pool was delightfully warm and open til 10 pm. The hot tub jetted all the stress out of me. Luckily the hotel is right next door to a fabulous gym.. rise...I bought a day pass and had a great workout. The hotel was clean, the coffee always fresh, and I feel ready to face 2019 rejuvenated. A special shout out to robere... he was kind enough to grant me early access to pool so I could enjoy the water one last time before I checked out.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Malissa R, General Manager at American Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2019

It was our pleasure helping you rejuvenate and prepare for 2019. Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback. Our staff loves hearing back from our guests. I will make sure Robaire is aware of your compliment and gratitude. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed January 8, 2019

Recently renamed from AmericInn to American Inn, the property is an amazing value. We loved the location, cleanliness, friendliness and included breakfast. For this trip we were looking for a place with proximity to outlets and restaurants and were also checking out a place suitable for our dog for future trips. We were very pleased with everything.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ivan Z

Thank you for your time and feedback. We are proud to hear that your stay was enjoyable and we look forward to meeting your dog during your next stay with us. We thank you again.