We chose this hotel because it takes dogs, and indeed there were greyhounds all over the hotel when we arrived, there for a greyhound convention. We found the hotel's willingness to take dogs a definite plus, but the poor service and the lack of the advertised wifi were minuses.
When we discovered that our room had no wifi, we called the front desk. He said, "It's supposed to work," and that was all the help we got. We asked the manager the next morning, and she admitted that our room, at the other end of the hotel from the lobby, was "perhaps too far" for the wifi to reach. We had also tried to get it in the lobby, however, and couldn't get it there either. That meant that I had to spend several hours sitting in the lobby on the hotel's computer, trying to plan the trip which I had thought to be able to plan in the quiet and comfort of my room on my own computer. The whole experience left a bad taste in my mouth. The hotel would do better to simply admit that they have no wifi, only a hotel computer for the guests' use.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, located off RT 1, just 1.5 miles from the Atlantic Ocean in Rehoboth Beach. Our nonsmoking hotel has 48 rooms including double queens, king, whirlpool-fireplace rooms and two room suites. Enjoy our large recreation area complete with indoor pool and spa, as well as a full size pool table. The Double Queen rooms are dog friendly, accepting small dogs for a 25.00 USD fee per night. For your convenience, we have coin operated guest laundry facilities. Our meeting room can accommodate up to 30 people for a business meeting or special occasion gathering. Relax with a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate in our spacious two-story lobby with fireplace and cozy conversation areas. Stay connected to home or the office with free high-speed Internet access. In the morning, wake up to a complimentary, hot AmericInn Perk breakfast with fresh waffles, fresh fruit, pastries, coffee, juice and more. You are sure to enjoy this impeccably clean hotel that offers all the amenities and friendly staff expected of a high quality hotel. The AmericInn of Rehoboth is near area attractions including Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk, Tanger Outlets - three tax free outlet shopping centers, fishing, boating, Historical Lewes, DE, Jungle Jim’s Water Park and plenty of restaurants to suit many different tastes. Extra quiet rooms, built with AmericInn Sound Guard construction, assure you a peaceful stay. We provide the things you want most after a busy day of travel. We look forward to welcoming you and your guests. For more information become our fan on Facebook - AmericInn of Rehoboth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Rehoboth Beach
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Americinn Hotel Rehoboth Beach