I stayed here alone and did not have a reservation . When I called to see about rooms for the night, the clerk was very friendly and helpful. The price was very reasonable for July at the beach.
I prefer smaller hotels where I am not on the 10th floor. There are 2 floors and pets are welcome . This hotel is off the main highway so there is not a lot of road noise and the beds were very comfortable. I slept like a rock.
There is an indoor pool (which is nice after a day in the sun) and a jacuzzi.
The breakfast was really nice and aaboudant. They have yummy cheese omlettes that are microwaved for quick service.
The outlets are nearby but you do not have to go into the congested part of town for the beach. Cape Henlopen state park is nearby and they have shower houses there. You can take a shuttle into the Rehoboth boardwalk area ( many spots to pick up shuttle) - highly recommend NOT
taking car- parking spaces go fast in summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, located off RT 1, just 1.5 miles from the Atlantic Ocean in Rehoboth Beach. Our nonsmoking hotel has 48 rooms including double queens, king, whirlpool-fireplace rooms and two room suites. Enjoy our large recreation area complete with indoor pool and spa, as well as a full size pool table. The Double Queen rooms are dog friendly, accepting small dogs for a 25.00 USD fee per night. For your convenience, we have coin operated guest laundry facilities. Our meeting room can accommodate up to 30 people for a business meeting or special occasion gathering. Relax with a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate in our spacious two-story lobby with fireplace and cozy conversation areas. Stay connected to home or the office with free high-speed Internet access. In the morning, wake up to a complimentary, hot AmericInn Perk breakfast with fresh waffles, fresh fruit, pastries, coffee, juice and more. You are sure to enjoy this impeccably clean hotel that offers all the amenities and friendly staff expected of a high quality hotel. The AmericInn of Rehoboth is near area attractions including Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk, Tanger Outlets - three tax free outlet shopping centers, fishing, boating, Historical Lewes, DE, Jungle Jim’s Water Park and plenty of restaurants to suit many different tastes. Extra quiet rooms, built with AmericInn Sound Guard construction, assure you a peaceful stay. We provide the things you want most after a busy day of travel. We look forward to welcoming you and your guests. For more information become our fan on Facebook - AmericInn of Rehoboth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Rehoboth Beach
- Americinn Hotel Rehoboth Beach