I found this looking on line for a short get away with my wife. The hotel was newly renovated and it looked almost new inside. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful. I liked that it was just a block or so off the main highway, but very easy lighted access to Rt 1. Nice location between Cape Henlopen State Park beaches and Rehoboth/Dewey. We had a king room with whirlpool. The whirlpool was not the strongest but it still felt nice. The jacuzzi by the indoor pool is very nice. Room was exceptionally clean, the HVAC was easy to use, just set the temp...no guess work. It was quiet. The bed was comfortable. The hotel is quiet. It's not a real big hotel. No elevator to 2nd floor, but staff carried my bags upstairs!! Breakfast was adequate, not great, but then I didn't pay a lot. Breakfast = cereals, bagels, muffins, donuts,microwave egg sandwiches, fruit. Basic. Coffee bar had assorted flavors. The breakfast lobby was very spacious, neat and clean. We were happy and would return and have recommended to some friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, located off RT 1, just 1.5 miles from the Atlantic Ocean in Rehoboth Beach. Our nonsmoking hotel has 48 rooms including double queens, king, whirlpool-fireplace rooms and two room suites. Enjoy our large recreation area complete with indoor pool and spa, as well as a full size pool table. The Double Queen rooms are dog friendly, accepting small dogs for a 25.00 USD fee per night. For your convenience, we have coin operated guest laundry facilities. Our meeting room can accommodate up to 30 people for a business meeting or special occasion gathering. Relax with a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate in our spacious two-story lobby with fireplace and cozy conversation areas. Stay connected to home or the office with free high-speed Internet access. In the morning, wake up to a complimentary, hot AmericInn Perk breakfast with fresh waffles, fresh fruit, pastries, coffee, juice and more. You are sure to enjoy this impeccably clean hotel that offers all the amenities and friendly staff expected of a high quality hotel. The AmericInn of Rehoboth is near area attractions including Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk, Tanger Outlets - three tax free outlet shopping centers, fishing, boating, Historical Lewes, DE, Jungle Jim’s Water Park and plenty of restaurants to suit many different tastes. Extra quiet rooms, built with AmericInn Sound Guard construction, assure you a peaceful stay. We provide the things you want most after a busy day of travel. We look forward to welcoming you and your guests. For more information become our fan on Facebook - AmericInn of Rehoboth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Rehoboth Beach
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Americinn Hotel Rehoboth Beach