AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge Resort(Rehoboth Beach)
Anchorage Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
View Hotel
Pirate's Cove Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
Printz Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewspet friendly hotelpool and hot tubroom was cleanhard boiled eggsmake your own wafflesoff seasonbagelsbreakfast sandwichshort drive to the beachper nighttanger outletsthe staff was friendly and helpfulwould stay againfree breakfastnice staynice breakfastcoastal highway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Stayed for a ittle get away for the weekend. Staff was wonderful. The parking lot getting into it needs to be a little wider. The bed we had was really uncomfortable. The tub had a stain in it. Breakfast was horrible. Overall it was a pleasent stay very quiet.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank arsandbmsmom12
Reviewed March 6, 2014

It looks we are among others who felt pleasantly welcome and delighted with this friendly place. We went to Rehoboth for brief (and fleeting) warm weekend in February. Found this place for decent rate a couple miles off the beach on Highway One. When we walked in they mentioned their pool (a nice big indoor lap pool) and hot tub were being renovated and were unavailable, and immediately offered to refund our money "if you want to stay elsewhere." We stayed and were glad we did. Being away from beach town Rehoboth actually nice because it was packed full of Delawareans also enjoying the nice day! Only down side is this place is a block off Highway 1 and a bit tricky to find. Nice generous breakfast, large room, and very quiet even though lobby was usually full of people. It is a comfortable place where we enjoyed reading the paper in the lobby. For dinner, 2-3 reasonable restaurant chains were 3-4 blocks walking distance away (TGIF Friday's and Jakes were close without having to cross Highway 1!)

1  Thank CindyChoj
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The service was courteous and everyone was really nice to both my husband and I and to our dog Eva. There was a convenient area where you can walk the dog and they gave her a bag of treats as a welcome gift.

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
1  Thank Concetta P
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We booked these rooms in February for approximately $49/night. Needless to say I was very worried, but the reviews I read had me hopeful. The Inn was fantastic. The rooms were exceptionally clean and the beds comfortable. I was also impressed that they no longer use the bed quilts that I always take off the bed immediately. The sheets were immaculate and very soft. The room was a very good size. My only issue was that we did not get any washcloths. I asked a housekeeping member why and she said that they currently did not have any - they are either used to wash peoples cars or stolen. She did offer to try and find some, but I told her it was not necessary. The breakfast is good - the standard waffle maker plus pastries, cereal and premade eggs/sausage that you can microwave. The staff is very attentive and has a great attitude. I did read that there was an issue with the hallways and the molding missing right above the rugs. Okay, so they are doing renovations and some materials were delivered while we were there. This did not take anything away from our stay. The Inn is located right in the center of the Tanger Outlets and only a few minutes from the beach. I would definitely go back there again.

1  Thank dcd0127
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

We stay here every time we visit Rehoboth Beach. With few dog friendly options at the beach, this hotel shines! Great friendly staff...very close to food and shopping. We only wish they had better cable / satellite service that offered more channels...We'll continue to be back!

Stayed: February 2014