I was concerned that a hotel that allowed dogs would be loud. Maybe there just were fewer dogs when I was there, but it seems that the hotel is actually built to be quiet. They don't mention it on their website, but in the hotel book in the room, they detail how the actual construction of the walls dampens sound (maybe this is true for all hotels?). No smell of dogs.
Now I wouldn't give it 5 stars because it's not perfect- carpet a little run down, shower head screeched as we took showers (told them, but they would probably need to replace the shower heads), french doors between the two connected rooms (this was a suite) didn't lock. Also, in a 2 room suite, the a/c unit is in the room with the window, and it doesn't really fully cool the inner room. We had to set the temp down more and fully open the french doors to the inner room to get it at a decent temperature.
But the breakfast was good (simple, but good), the staff friendly, everything clean. Not the most scenic place (surrounded by other companies), but at least no one was around, quiet. There was even a firehouse nearby, but we didn't really notice it.
Note that the "fireplace" is a small gas fireplace with fake flames. We didn't choose the room because of the fireplace, so we didn't care, but it was funny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, located off RT 1, just 1.5 miles from the Atlantic Ocean in Rehoboth Beach. Our nonsmoking hotel has 48 rooms including double queens, king, whirlpool-fireplace rooms and two room suites. Enjoy our large recreation area complete with indoor pool and spa, as well as a full size pool table. The Double Queen rooms are dog friendly, accepting small dogs for a 25.00 USD fee per night. For your convenience, we have coin operated guest laundry facilities. Our meeting room can accommodate up to 30 people for a business meeting or special occasion gathering. Relax with a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate in our spacious two-story lobby with fireplace and cozy conversation areas. Stay connected to home or the office with free high-speed Internet access. In the morning, wake up to a complimentary, hot AmericInn Perk breakfast with fresh waffles, fresh fruit, pastries, coffee, juice and more. You are sure to enjoy this impeccably clean hotel that offers all the amenities and friendly staff expected of a high quality hotel. The AmericInn of Rehoboth is near area attractions including Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk, Tanger Outlets - three tax free outlet shopping centers, fishing, boating, Historical Lewes, DE, Jungle Jim’s Water Park and plenty of restaurants to suit many different tastes. Extra quiet rooms, built with AmericInn Sound Guard construction, assure you a peaceful stay. We provide the things you want most after a busy day of travel. We look forward to welcoming you and your guests. For more information become our fan on Facebook - AmericInn of Rehoboth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Rehoboth Beach
- Americinn Hotel Rehoboth Beach