It was nice to be able to stay in a hotel with my new little dog! The rooms were average hotel rooms but the first floor rooms were convenient to the well lit doggie walk area with a secure entrance. The only complaint about our room was the bathroom that had black mildew stains around the fixtures. It was nice to have a refrigerator and microwave. The beds were comfortable and clean. The indoor pool and hot tub area was over run with kids so we did not use it but it looked nice. The desk clerk was a little strange when we asked for a DVD player and he explained installation and then did not give us the cables required. When we went back he then had to hook it up for us because it was difficult. Also free would be better instead of $8 for the DVD player. One more thing- the rooms were extremely quiet. You would never know all size dogs and several kid baseball teams were staying there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, located off RT 1, just 1.5 miles from the Atlantic Ocean in Rehoboth Beach. Our nonsmoking hotel has 48 rooms including double queens, king, whirlpool-fireplace rooms and two room suites. Enjoy our large recreation area complete with indoor pool and spa, as well as a full size pool table. The Double Queen rooms are dog friendly, accepting small dogs for a 25.00 USD fee per night. For your convenience, we have coin operated guest laundry facilities. Our meeting room can accommodate up to 30 people for a business meeting or special occasion gathering. Relax with a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate in our spacious two-story lobby with fireplace and cozy conversation areas. Stay connected to home or the office with free high-speed Internet access. In the morning, wake up to a complimentary, hot AmericInn Perk breakfast with fresh waffles, fresh fruit, pastries, coffee, juice and more. You are sure to enjoy this impeccably clean hotel that offers all the amenities and friendly staff expected of a high quality hotel. The AmericInn of Rehoboth is near area attractions including Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk, Tanger Outlets - three tax free outlet shopping centers, fishing, boating, Historical Lewes, DE, Jungle Jim’s Water Park and plenty of restaurants to suit many different tastes. Extra quiet rooms, built with AmericInn Sound Guard construction, assure you a peaceful stay. We provide the things you want most after a busy day of travel. We look forward to welcoming you and your guests. For more information become our fan on Facebook - AmericInn of Rehoboth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Rehoboth Beach
- Americinn Hotel Rehoboth Beach