My husband and I visit Rehoboth Beach every year, and our main goal is a clean, affordable place to sleep and shower. After all, you're going to spend most of your time at the beach or out having a meal. A beach hotel doesn't have to be fabulous; it just has to be good. This is the fifth place motel we have stayed at in Rehoboth Beach in the past 10 years having moved on from places that became too expensive when the rates were raised or declined in quality as the years went.
This was our first stay at the AmericInn after our previous favorite raised the nightly rates by $70 from last summer. We were not disappointed. The decor is a little dated, and I would love to see all motels replace the bulletproof polyester bedspreads with duvets, but our room was spacious and very clean. The large indoor pool was an added bonus. The hotel is conveniently located right off the highway and is a short drive into town. The staff was friendly and helfpul, and check-in was a breeze.
My only complaint is that the hotel is pet-friendly, and there was someone staying in a nearby room who was clearly leaving a small, yappy dog unattended in their room. Fortunately, the parking was muted once we got inside our room.
We will definitely be looking at the AmericInn for next year's beach trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, located off RT 1, just 1.5 miles from the Atlantic Ocean in Rehoboth Beach. Our nonsmoking hotel has 48 rooms including double queens, king, whirlpool-fireplace rooms and two room suites. Enjoy our large recreation area complete with indoor pool and spa, as well as a full size pool table. The Double Queen rooms are dog friendly, accepting small dogs for a 25.00 USD fee per night. For your convenience, we have coin operated guest laundry facilities. Our meeting room can accommodate up to 30 people for a business meeting or special occasion gathering. Relax with a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate in our spacious two-story lobby with fireplace and cozy conversation areas. Stay connected to home or the office with free high-speed Internet access. In the morning, wake up to a complimentary, hot AmericInn Perk breakfast with fresh waffles, fresh fruit, pastries, coffee, juice and more. You are sure to enjoy this impeccably clean hotel that offers all the amenities and friendly staff expected of a high quality hotel. The AmericInn of Rehoboth is near area attractions including Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk, Tanger Outlets - three tax free outlet shopping centers, fishing, boating, Historical Lewes, DE, Jungle Jim’s Water Park and plenty of restaurants to suit many different tastes. Extra quiet rooms, built with AmericInn Sound Guard construction, assure you a peaceful stay. We provide the things you want most after a busy day of travel. We look forward to welcoming you and your guests. For more information become our fan on Facebook - AmericInn of Rehoboth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Rehoboth Beach
- Americinn Hotel Rehoboth Beach