6 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 08/04/21
Expedia.com$383
Hampton.com$383
Traveluro$410
All reviews tanger outlets breakfast staff very nice stay front desk staff off season yogurt inns beach rehoboth cleanliness accommodations summer
Selected filters
Reviewed June 29, 2017

Please read my previous remarks. Don't look farther than this hotel! Best employees who will do anything to enhance your visit. Breakfast is wonderful, rooms are very clean and very comfortable and pool is very inviting at the end of a long day.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 28, 2017

This was by far the worst experience that I have ever had at ANY business in my entire life. I have never ever felt so embarrassed and mistreated. Helen who claimed to be the manager (whose last name is not disclosed to me due to her safety, per management, that's silly considering they have all of my information) is the person at the front desk who was absolutely inept at handling customer interaction beyond "Hello" and clicking the mouse button a few times. She was not willing to help, not willing to go the "regular" mile, not willing to check the card numbers (which is where the mistake was), not willing to accept that she made a mistake...everything was my fault or on my end. She even went as far as to say "your card was approved because I ran a lesser amount" which is absolutely ridiculous. Money was not and never is an issue, there was a clerical error initially. The best part was when she told me (in front of other guests) that if I left without paying she would have me in collections...WOW!!! Where did that come from??? This is hospitality? Is this how a guest is treated?
If I ever heard one of my employees speak that way to a guest...unprovoked, they would be terminated on the spot. I don't have a habit of complaining about anything, I usually just move on and don't get hung up but, this was completely unacceptable.
I spoke with the General Manager Ms. Thompson when I was checking out (and paying my bill in full without a problem using the same card) who listened and said "I'm sure she didn't mean that" "I'm sure she didn't say that". What a joke.

As far as the room, the A/C unit sounded like a turbine, the bath had handicap accessible handles, seat, and shower heads. I didn't ask for that but, Helen said that's how it was reserved and she couldn't change anything...as if this is the first time I have checked into a hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank leomari228
Reviewed June 24, 2017

I love Hampton Inn but the Hilton Honors program totally disappointed me. I'd called to make sure my account had already been charged because last year when I'd made the same vacation plans and during my check out I was charged for the room. And it looks this year is the same!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is not on the beach but you are a short 15-20 minutes drive from it. Personally the family and I did not like the side of town because of the number of drunks and people of questionable character walking and hanging by everywhere.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank brabo258
Reviewed June 21, 2017

I stayed at this Hampton Inn while attending a friend's wedding at Rehoboth Beach. The hotel is nicely located on the Coastal Highway just about 3 or 4 miles from the beach. All-in-all it was a nice stay and my family enjoyed it.

• Trip type: Traveled with family