Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach
Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$214
$209
ComfortInn
Quality Inn & Suites(Rehoboth Beach)
$190
$219
Sandcastle Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
$299
$358
$256
  • Breakfast included
Anchorage Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Pirate's Cove Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
Fairfield Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$206
Rodeway Inn & Suites(Rehoboth Beach)
$133
TripAdvisor
All reviewsoutlet shoppingcoastal highwayindoor poolcomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanshort drivenice stayconvenient locationwould stay againbaseball tournamentfitness centerocean cityfresh fruitfront desk staffgreat place to stayoff seasonbagels
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I really enoyed my stay at the Hampton Inn. Clean room, Great Breakfast with a pool and gym. Unlike other hotels the pool is opened and available for use for most of the day. The hotel is also a short drive from the beaches, shopping malls and restaurants.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I and a guest were stranded in Delaware due to an unannounced change in the Cape May Ferry schedule and spent the night in the Hampton Inn'I am a long time member of the Hilton Honors club,but did not have my card with me and the clerk could not locate me in the computer ,so I had to register online as a first timer to get credit for the stay despite 2 stays at Hampton inns within the last year;I was promised a room with a kngsized bed but got two full beds instead; I felt lied to and used

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Saladin A
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I have stayed at this Hampton Inn 3 years now for a girls get away weekend. The hotel is clean and I like that they offer coffee/tea/cocoa 24 hours a day. They provide breakfast every morning but it's not the best. The make it yourself waffles taste a little like styrofoam and the protein selections aren't usually great. They never seem to have bacon. They have plenty of good bagels, toast, and English Muffins and their mini cinnamon rolls are delicious.
This year when we puled up to check in, we saw both employees just outside the front door both having a cigarette. One of them followed us in to get us all situated. At one point I had to run down to the desk for something and they were again outside having a cigarette. We stayed 3 nights and every single time we'd return to the hotel after say 5 the same 2 women were there and were always outside smoking. Just comes across as very unprofessional. They were friendly enough but I don't enjoy walking thru a cloud of smoke to enter a building.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank dnd517
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I stay here every other week... On the other weeks I stay at a Hampton Inn as well. This is a clean, friendly hotel with the usual amenities. Breakfast is good, with friendly staff. Wish there was a hot tub, I think that would take it up a notch. No issues to report. Just a good place to stay, close to what Rehoboth Beach has to offer.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Brian K
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Everything was fine at the Hampton Inn Rehoboth except for the fact that there was only wheat bread and wheat English muffins for breakfast - no white bread! Good location across from Crabby Dick's on Rt. 1. Good value for the money.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple