I stayed at this hotel while traveling alone with my 5-week old daughter. The staff was VERY accommodating, even helping me get in and out of the hotel with all my luggage and child. The room was a little small (I am guessing because of proximity to the ocean) but was clean and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach hotel - the perfect base from which to explore the idyllic Rehoboth Beach. Whether you’re in town for a romantic getaway or a fun vacation with the family, you’ll appreciate several attractions surrounding our hotel. Enjoy a diverse selection of shopping opportunities ranging from unique small shops to large, fashionable stores. Relax on the pristine beach, or have a relaxing stroll down a beautiful boardwalk. Cape Henlopen State park offers hiking, boating and golfing just five miles from our Rehoboth Beach hotel. Relax and refresh in a comfortable guest room at the Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach hotel. Unwind on a clean and fresh Hampton bed® and stay entertained with a choice of premium TV channels and free WiFi. Feel welcome with Hampton's free hot breakfast before heading off for the day. Stay active at our hotel in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, with an energizing swim in the indoor pool or workout in the fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach Lewes
- Rehoboth Beach Hampton Inn