Beach Boutique Hotel
Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$214
$209
ComfortInn
Sandcastle Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
$299
Quality Inn & Suites(Rehoboth Beach)
$190
Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$298
$259
Hampton.com
$348
$219
$256
  • Breakfast included
Fairfield Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$224
Anchorage Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Pirate's Cove Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
All reviewsthe holiday inn expressfront deskroom was cleanbig fishoutlet storesoutdoor poolsmall kitchenettewould stay here againbagelsfree breakfasttwo queen bedsminute driveflat screen tvoff seasonrehoboth avenuebeachmicrowave
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in June 2012 based on the reviews we read here. We were not disappointed. Our family of 4 - including a 12 and 13 year old stayed in one room. There were 2 beds, a sofa, table with 2 chairs, refrigerator, microwave, and wet bar area. It was very spacious. We arrived on Saturday morning before check-in. The front desk clerk took our name and cell number and agreed to call us when our room was ready. The hotel is about 5 minutes from the beach by car. This was very convenient.

We went to the beach, changed into our swim attire (in the car because you aren't allowed to change in the restrooms), and took our gear to the beach. It was a great day. We rented the umbrella from the beach folks for $10 a day - not a bad deal because it was one less thing we had to maneuver.

Back to the hotel. It was very clean. The beds were soft - a little tight but that's because we chose the room with the double beds and my husband and I are used to a king bed. That was our choice not the fault of the hotel. It was still a good night's sleep. The daily breakfast was very good. The ladies running the breakfast area kept everything hot and fresh throughout the morning. The pool hours weren't that great and it was very cold but the boys still got in the pool a few times.

We ate lots of bad (yummy) food over the course of our long weekend (Saturday to Tuesday) and tried to stick with local restaurants versus the big chains. Of course we had Thrashers fries at the beach, and Grotto's Pizza. The fries were good with lots of vinegar and salt. The pizza was just average. It was a good price but the flavor tasted like frozen pizza. We loved The Ice Cream store with all of it's flavors. Better than Sex was my favorite. We had dinner at Jake's Wayback Burgers one night. The burgers and milkshakes were pretty good. The Point Coffee House has the best pastries - the pecan and walnut sticky buns are sins worth eating! We ate at the seafood buffet that's in Bethany (I can't remember the name). I'm allergic to seafood so had a salad and wings (pretty good) but my husband and boys said everything on the buffet was good and fresh. We also had some of the best Italian food at a local restaurant - Villa Sorrento I think . Overall we had a great family vacation that was close to home and very stress free.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank DMS1908
DawnHeck, General Manager at Beach Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2012

Dear DMS1908,

WOW, what great detail about your visit to our area. It appears you stayed pretty busy during your visit. The vast amount of culinary options in our area is phenominal.
During any future visits to our area, I would like to mention that our property offers an area for changing if your room is not available. As you mentioned, the public bathroom areas on the boardwalk do not provide this option.
Our local state parks are great because they offer bath houses, concessions stands, chair and umbrella rentals, nature trails and bike trails (at some).
I have not had the opportunity to visit the Point Coffee House, and I absolutely adore a good pastry. Thank you for the tip.
Safe journeys and hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

There is nothing wrong with this hotel apart from the location. The hotel website and front desk staff will tell you it's 1 mile to the boardwalk, but google maps and my odometer say 2 miles is closer to the truth. Yes, it is located near the outlet malls, which is handy, but you will definitely need to drive or take the bus to the beach. Luckily, the bus stops very close to the hotel.

The walls are a bit thin, but most of the travellers seemed to be families with young children, so late night noise was not a problem. Our room was right next to the elevator, but there was no noise problem with that, either.

The hotel is very clean and the staff were helpful (except for repeating the lie about the distance to the beach). The pool is nice and was not particularly crowded, even in mid-August. The breakfast was satisfactory, though more hot and cold drink options (herbal teas, hot chocolate, apple or pineapple juice, would be appreciated). Free wi-fi was appreciated, though the speed was highly variable.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank rbgs

Good day rbgs,

Thank you for contributing your thoughts about your visit to our area and your stay with our property.
I'm sorry you were disappointed with our location. And yes, you are correct. I, too, tested our distance to the beach/boardwalk and my odometer showed 1.4 miles. I appreciate you bringing this error to my attention. The staff was not lying to you, they were only providing information that is communicated to them via our management team during their initial training.
We hope you had a safe trip home to the UK and that you and your family throughly enjoyed your visit to the USA.
We wish you continued safe journeys!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

This hotel is good. It's not amazing or above average. It's good. Clean rooms, as you would expect from Holiday Inn. However the location is Great. Its right outside the entrance to the Beach, its right beside and across from the outlets and if you don't want to pay the parking for a beach day, its in walking distance, like literally 150ft from the DART bus. The bus takes 6 minutes to get to the beach.
My only gripe was the bathroom, it was pretty and clean but the tub was so high that it was a pain to climb in and out. My boyfriend ended up hitting his shin trying to get out of it. He had a pretty big bruise, I was surprised.
Erin tried to accommodate my situation by trying to keep me in one room for the entire 3 night stay. She was unable but the thought meant a lot and I appreciated her efforts.

I often stay there for work, but this past weekend was for pleasure. It was great overall.

Room Tip: They offer very good rates, so make sure to ask if they have one for whoever you work for. Also avoid food at DogFish, drink instead, and eat at GO Fish (place is amazingly yummy!)
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
DawnHeck, General Manager at Beach Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Good day Ms. Rachel D!

Thank you for sharing your experience as a guest with our property and fellow TA travelers.
I'm sorry to read about your husband bumping his shin getting out of the tub in your room.
Currently, our tubs are standard height from their base to their ledge, but I would like to mention that during our next major renovation (which is just a few years away), we will be replacing our tubs and bringing all rooms up to the new IHG brand standard, which will include tiled bathtubs/showers. With the assistance of traveler review sites, IHG brand surveys, property level guest feedback, our brand takes our guests suggestions and ideas very seriously and implements doable changes to our product and services.
Thank you for providing your feedback and contributing your thoughts of our product and service.
Best Regards, Rachel D

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We had a wonderful experience at this Hotel. First we were able to check in Early. If you have children we had 4 children and we had a deluxe with 2queen beds, with a roll away and it was a great room. But another great thing was the breakfast hostess SANDI..She told us about Lewes beach for the kids with less waves and so quiet. That was perfect. We will stay at this hotel everytime we come down to Rehoboth Beach.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Danielle L

Good day Danielle I!
We love to receive reviews that give detail from the eyes of our guests with regards to what they enjoyed the most and what items are important to you.
Our deluxe rooms are the most popular for families of 4 our more. They're oversized and, with the loveseat and activity table/chairs, it provides that additional seating for meals, playing games, etc.
Thank you for placing a spot-light on Sandi, one of our valued breakfast bar attendants. She has been with our location for several years, and very engaging. She is truly worth her weight in gold.
How wonderful it was to read that you will choose to stay with us again during your next visit to our area. We humbly thank you.
Safe journeys to you and yours, Danielle!

Reviewed August 8, 2012

We recently spent a long weekend at this hotel. The front desk staff was very helpful during our stay, especially Sam. She helped us with restaurant recommendations and even offered to call the restaurant for directions. The bus to the beach is located right behind the property so you do not have to worry about driving to the boardwalk and beach. This is the way to go because traffic and parking are horrible! Complimentary breakfast was good and the lady working this area was very attentive.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
DawnHeck, General Manager at Beach Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2012

Dear Brett 1208,

We certainly appreciate you choosing our location for your accommodation needs during your visit to Rehoboth Beach.
I always share each of our reviews with all of our Holiday Inn Express team members. Any surveys completed for our property provides us an opportunity to extend kudos to team members, provide a conversation of our service through the eyes of you, our guest, and offers us the ability to consider other ideas for aiding us in achieving our ultimate goal - 100% satisfaction for all our guests.
Definitely Sam's love of people shines through in her interaction with every one she meets. I thank you, on her behalf, for the compliments. As I'm typing this, I can actually visualize the big humble grin on her face when I share your review with her.
Also, thank you so very much for acknowledging the great service our breakfast attendants provided. They truly do have a big responsibility of servicing our guests breakfast needs and, in the summer, this can sometimes be challenging in a breakfast bar area that was originally constructed for a 'continental breakfast' years ago. With the hot breakfast buffet, this offers our guests an opportunity to sit longer, enjoy a full breakfast and best of all, offers our breakfast bar team an opportunity to meet and get to know our guests.
We do hope you have the opportunity to visit are area again and consider us your hotel of choice for any future accommodation needs.
Safe journeys!