“Excellent”

Chinatown Buffet
Ranked #182 of 285 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I personally despise going to any type of a buffet, but I was starving and My husband and Daughter wanted Chinese food. It was about 3:00 on Wednesday afternoon, and not crowded at all. The food was excellent, and the staff was the best!! We will be going back!!!!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Food was subpar... service was lacking. I can't remember when I have had such bad representation of Chinese food !

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Were a little skeptical giving up a night out for a Chinese buffet. I must say this was the best and freshest Chinese buffet we ever ate at. Steamed clams, shrimp, steak and chicken grilled right in front of you and all your other favorite Chinese menu items. This night they even had steamed blue crabs! Clean, and a friendly staff. Will be eating here on our next trip to Rehoboth! Enjoy!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

We visited this restaurant on a somewhat rainy Saturday night when all the restaurants in town were packed. The place was busy, but our party of four was seated immediately. The hibatchi grill was awesome...delicious shrimp and fresh vegetables, steak, chicken, etc. Our two year old's buffet was $1.50 and our 3 year old's buffet was $2.50, which my husband and I thought was reasonable. Overall, we had a good experience...it was pretty typical Chinese buffet food with some pretty awesome extras (Hibatchi and seafood). We would definitely go back.

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

We've all been to this type of buffet. The difference here is that they got it right. The main buffet has lots of fresh choices. They also have a Mongolian grill where you pick raw ingredients and they cook it for you. The desert is included. The ice cream and apple pie are excellent.