“Avoid this place!”

Chinatown Buffet
Ranked #199 of 283 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Food was subpar... service was lacking. I can't remember when I have had such bad representation of Chinese food !

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Were a little skeptical giving up a night out for a Chinese buffet. I must say this was the best and freshest Chinese buffet we ever ate at. Steamed clams, shrimp, steak and chicken grilled right in front of you and all your other favorite Chinese menu items. This night they even had steamed blue crabs! Clean, and a friendly staff. Will be eating here on our next trip to Rehoboth! Enjoy!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

We visited this restaurant on a somewhat rainy Saturday night when all the restaurants in town were packed. The place was busy, but our party of four was seated immediately. The hibatchi grill was awesome...delicious shrimp and fresh vegetables, steak, chicken, etc. Our two year old's buffet was $1.50 and our 3 year old's buffet was $2.50, which my husband and I thought was reasonable. Overall, we had a good experience...it was pretty typical Chinese buffet food with some pretty awesome extras (Hibatchi and seafood). We would definitely go back.

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

We've all been to this type of buffet. The difference here is that they got it right. The main buffet has lots of fresh choices. They also have a Mongolian grill where you pick raw ingredients and they cook it for you. The desert is included. The ice cream and apple pie are excellent.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

When I visited this culinary establishment, I had low expectations, as it was a buffet. But after my first spoonful of Wonton Soup, I was in heaven. The wide variety of delicious dishes had me stuffed in under 30 minutes. Even so, I could not resist the tantalizing and diverse array of poultry, beef, and noodles. There were dishes even for those who don't like Chinese food; sushi, exotic and local fruit, a salad bar, and even salmon was at my disposal. Once I had filled myself on entrees, I proceeded to the dessert course. Cake, brownies, frozen yogurt, melon slices, and cookies were just the tip of the delicious iceberg. A treat for all ages and all tastes, this easily affordable meal was one the best in my entire life. I strongly recommend visiting this monument to Chinese cuisine.