“Pushy owner, expensive and ruined quality time with my child!” 3 of 5 bubbles

Creatable Crafts
Whitinsville, Massachusetts
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Pushy owner, expensive and ruined quality time with my child!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

Visited Creatable Crafts because it was not a beach day in Ocean City. Drove 30 minutes to specifically take my 6 year old to paint some pottery. Was greeted by the owner (I think) and in the first minute of the conversation, I was treated like I was a 3 year old... she was condescending
and rude. I let it go. After our item was chosen, a nice younger gal assisted with our paint colors. About 6 minutes into painting... the same woman came over and commented that the signs on the wall pertained to me and to basically leave my child alone. Look, if I'm spending quality time with my kid and dishing out $20 for a tiny piece of ceramic.... I'm going to paint it if I want to paint it.
THEN.... After we cleaned up, and proceeded to cash out..... she purposely made us wait while chatting away with someone who just wanted to get out of her store.
Poor Customer Service at it's finest!!

1 Thank BoringToAdoringDecor

Wilmington, Delaware
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Nice Place but a bit expensive for small children's crafts”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2012

Millie was very nice and the facility was nice. A big selection. A bit expensive for crafts for small children. Hourly rate per child was a bit much. The projects turned out very nice and the kids had a great time on a rainy day.

Visited March 2012
2 Thank mmblvscad
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Fun for rainy days”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2012

Fun for children and adults but VERY EXPENSIVE! They have a wide variety of crafts, including beads, pottery, and fused glass.

Visited July 2011
1 Thank MANATEEMOM1
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Fun time!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2011

Nice people and a lot of fun.. lots to make or do... fun if looking for a break from the beach