“Other Coffee Shop asked me to give a bad review.....”
Review of The Coffee Mill

The Coffee Mill
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I went to a Coffee Shop on Rehoboth Avenue.....and they actually asked me to write bad reviews about The Coffee Mill..... even went so far as to offer us free coffee's etc when they read our reviews... I realize in this economy its tough... but really??? So we wen to the Coffee Mill.... down this cool little alley way called the mews.... It was AWESOME....The Coffee was great and the service was fine... the place is yes packed... but your at the beach! The guy at the register was actually funny and expects his staff to get things out as you can ell he wants good service... It is nothing like I read on Yelp or the two other sites... I am like should I say something tot he owner of what the foreigners on the avenue are up to? Hubby and family were like don't get involved.. but I want the world to know how someone else tries to screw over another...you just isn't write I just wrote to Yelp and I am posting here..... Definitely go to the Coffee Mill!! Its just great and sit outside and enjoy the summer...

There are newer reviews for The Coffee Mill

Reviewed July 30, 2014

This place has great coffee, mediocre food (pre-made eggs) and horrible management when it comes to customer service. The manager/owners are rude to customers and their staff. They're not organized and constantly mess up the order ... the cashier YELLS the order to the kitchen. They've got a gold mine here so I guess they just don't care. And this isn't just one isolated occurrence. I had the same experience last year.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

The coffee is pretty good, large selection of beverages and some baked goods and reasonable prices. The service and space is disappointing. During my visit, 3 customer orders were mixed up (sizes, soy, flavors) and there is little space to move around or wait, which leads to some frustration.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Mel runs a great coffee shop with just the right amount of other stuff like sweet treats and sandwiches. Nice smoothies too. The Chai latte is phenomenal.

1  Thank mike c
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I walk here each morning for coffee when I am in Rehoboth. The owner is typically there on the weekend and you can count on a kind greeting. Try the french roast when available!