“Best time of the season to dine” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tuscan Grill - CLOSED

Tuscan Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Mayport, Pennsylvania
“Best time of the season to dine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013

Me and my girlfriend ate at the Tuscan grill and the dinner special, 2for30, was wonderful!! We got a bottle of wine half price too!! The service was great, our waiter Mike was so personable, and made sure we had everything we needed. Drinks were outstanding, I recommend the pumpkin martini!!

• Visited November 2013

Arlington, Virginia
“Happy Hour Turned into Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013

I stopped at Tuscan Grill for happy hour, and we returned the same night for dinner. The bartender (Jessica) was super, and is VERY good at her job. Besides great drink specials, the restaurant has 8 to 10 happy hour food specials. We had the rockfish and shrimp baskets as well as the margherita pizza as appetizers at the bar. Later, we shared linguini with red claim sauce and chicken in white wine sauce with spinach, capers, and tomatoes over angel hair (I can't remember the name of the dish--sorry!) All food was hot, fresh, and delicious. Best of all, the happy hour is SEVEN days per week until SEVEN P.M. Check it out!

• Visited November 2013
Kitty Hawk, North Carolina
“Very Accommodating”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

We had a large group, with families arriving at different times, and the staff worked so well with it all. The food was delicious!

Visited November 2013
rehoboth beach
“Verry impresive.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

Tuscan Grill is one of the gratest restaurante that I have visited in the past 3 years. We are locals and in the same time we are pretty familiar with all the good places in Rehoboth. There are couple important reasons, which make me to say that this is one of the best places in the town: reasonable prices and deliciouse food, nice atmosphere and a very frendly staff. Join it because it's worth it!@!!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“This is the best italian restaurante in town!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

I have visited Tuscan Grill in august 2013. We had a big party that night. Me and my sister's family were exited about the high hospitality of this amazing place. I remember that they were pretty busy,with the other big parties that night. We
were very satisfied with the meal and my lobster ravioli were just fabulous and I got 4 jumbo shrimps in a delicious brandy sauce,and everything was cooked to perfection. I sincerely recommand this place to everybody. You will be completely happy to join Tuscan Grill!!!

• Visited August 2013