“Happy Hour Turned into Dinner”
Review of Tuscan Grill - CLOSED

Tuscan Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Arlington, Virginia
“Happy Hour Turned into Dinner”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

I stopped at Tuscan Grill for happy hour, and we returned the same night for dinner. The bartender (Jessica) was super, and is VERY good at her job. Besides great drink specials, the restaurant has 8 to 10 happy hour food specials. We had the rockfish and shrimp baskets as well as the margherita pizza as appetizers at the bar. Later, we shared linguini with red claim sauce and chicken in white wine sauce with spinach, capers, and tomatoes over angel hair (I can't remember the name of the dish--sorry!) All food was hot, fresh, and delicious. Best of all, the happy hour is SEVEN days per week until SEVEN P.M. Check it out!

• Visited November 2013

Kitty Hawk, North Carolina
“Very Accommodating”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We had a large group, with families arriving at different times, and the staff worked so well with it all. The food was delicious!

Visited November 2013
rehoboth beach
“Verry impresive.”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Tuscan Grill is one of the gratest restaurante that I have visited in the past 3 years. We are locals and in the same time we are pretty familiar with all the good places in Rehoboth. There are couple important reasons, which make me to say that this is one of the best places in the town: reasonable prices and deliciouse food, nice atmosphere and a very frendly staff. Join it because it's worth it!@!!!

• Visited September 2013
“This is the best italian restaurante in town!!!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I have visited Tuscan Grill in august 2013. We had a big party that night. Me and my sister's family were exited about the high hospitality of this amazing place. I remember that they were pretty busy,with the other big parties that night. We
were very satisfied with the meal and my lobster ravioli were just fabulous and I got 4 jumbo shrimps in a delicious brandy sauce,and everything was cooked to perfection. I sincerely recommand this place to everybody. You will be completely happy to join Tuscan Grill!!!

• Visited August 2013
“Awesome”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

This place had the best service of any restaurant. My son is handicapped and had some difficulty. All the staff came and helped and made him feel so special. We will be coming back and I highly recommend it for everyone.

• Visited October 2013