“No thanks”

Add it.
Bricker's Famous Fries
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Never even heard of them before until they arrived in Rehoboth Beach. They're competing with local icons like Thrasher's, who've been in Rehoboth Beach longer than I've been alive (and I'm middle aged). With that said, I would've expected better as it would behoove them to up their game and compete with tenacity, but they just didn't have a flavor I could appreciate. Nothing that made me want to come back for more. In all honestly, their fries just tasted outright lousy. Their location is great, near the very top of the south side of Rehoboth Avenue at the heart of the boardwalk. But outside of location, the fries--blah. I've had fries from McDonalds that tasted better. I think it "might" have something to do with the fact that they fry them in soy bean oil--perhaps? I don't know, really. But that's what they advertise, and I thought it'd be a nice change from Thrashers, but I was wrong. Try for yourself and see what you think.