“Very Disgusting!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of The Rehoboth Inn

The Rehoboth Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
The Rehoboth Inn
You added The Rehoboth Inn to your Saves list
Ranked #27 of 28 Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Bethesda, Maryland
“Very Disgusting!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I chose the Rehoboth Inn from the web and price. I was so disgusted with the smelly, dirty room, and cigarette holes in the comforter. I also had an asthma problem after being in the room for only about 5 minutes. I tried to get a refund but the owner would not do so. Due to health reasons, I chose not to stay at the inn. I was not refunded the night's stay. Never Ever stay at this inn!

Room Tip: Never stay at this hotel/inn!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
      Location
      Rooms
5 Thank sctravels2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Washington, DC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2011

We stayed here last week on a spur of the moment Rehoboth getaway. No, it's not fancy, but it is, overall, comfortable and, for the most part, clean. The fair prices reflect what you get: adequate lodging, a nice little pool, free parking and quick drive to the beach. This is not a place for nitpickers, but for those who'd rather have the chance to get away versus staying put. The coffee maker is a small one, so if you bring #2 basket filters and your own coffee, you can have it the way you like it. We did not use the local transportation, but this motel is very short walking distance to the beach shuttle. Beds are very firm. Owners are very, very nice.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

Let me first start off and say that the woman at the front desk was a delight!
We booked the room for 2 nights and after sleeping in the bed the first night my husband and I knew we could not spend another night on that uncomfortable bed and checked out the second night around 9pm.
I must say that even though the rooms are small and decorated from another era they were very clean. The room did however have that strong cleaning odor when you entered it.
The pool was nice, and tucked in back of the hotel so that was a plus.
Overall for the price it was convenient to the beaches and boardwalk and served it's purpose.
If they replaced the beds (we stayed in room 3) I might consider this property again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ev612
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2011

I travel quite frequently and have stayed in 1 to 5 star hotels, and I must say that for the price, and for the location this place is hard to beat. First of all the prices are unbeatable. The staff is the friendliest I have encountered at any hotel/motel anywhere. The rooms are small, but are kept clean. There is a pool, wifi, and free parking in front of your room which is always a plus. There was a small fridge and a microwave in the room we stayed in as well. There is a bus stop behind the building that takes you directly to and from the beach for only $2.10 for an all day pass, and the ride is no more than 5 minutes. (A bus comes about every 10 minutes) This alone saved my boyfriend and I over $30 in parking fees if we were to park at the beach with our own car. (It costs $.25 for 10 minutes to park at the beach/bordwalk) It is also located very close to a liquor store, grocery store, CVS, beach shop, and the Tanger Outlets (I believe the bus can take you there as well with the same pass), the Rehoboth Mall and numerous other stores. Check in is at 3pm and check out is at 11am, but they are willing to give a little extra time for both without charging you extra. The only complaint I have is that we had a no smoking room and there were cigarette burns in one of the blankets on the bed. Also the hotel tends to have a younger crowd since it does have lower prices and is close to the beach... however it is generally quite. Other than that our stay was quite pleasant and we will more than likely be staying there again in the near future!

Room Tip: If you like balcony rooms make sure to ask!
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple