“Wife loved the pre-natal massage”

Avenue Apothecary & Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: The Avenue Apothecary & Spa is a full service organic day spa and retail store - the only one like it in the Rehoboth area. We offer a wide array of organic facials, holistic massages, seasonal body treatments, natural nail services, make-up applications, and waxing services. The store supplies a variety of organic & natural skin care products, make-up, body scrubs, body lotions, CD's, books, and gift items. We are open 7 days a week, year round.
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Booked a pre-natal massage and pedicure for my wife, who is 7 months pregnant. She loved it! Definitely helped her relax and get some tightness out of her back/legs!

Victoria D, Owner at Avenue Apothecary & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2016

So glad your wife enjoyed her prenatal massage. Thanks for the review & we look forward to serving you again in the future.

All reviews
"paperwork"
"rehoboth"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Very friendly staff. Give you individualized attention. A little on the expensive side but one would expect that at the beach.

Thanks for recognizing our friendly staff and their individualized attention. While we are not the cheapest, we do try to keep services affordable. Rents are more expensive in a beach resort town, so we have to have our expenses covered. We hope to provide excellent products, services & a great spa experience. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Great pedicure. Manicure was good but they need to have the gel nail polish because the OPI polish they used started to chip away in less than a week. What they might call soothing music, is terrible.

1  Thank aybsfan

Thanks for your feedback . I realize this is late in coming, but I did want to take the time to respond to your concerns. I am always striving to give our clients a great experience and improve our offerings. I am sorry your OPI polish started to chip too soon. I would reccommed using a top coat every other day in order to have your manicure last longer. We are a natural & organic spa so therefore we do not use Gel polish due to its chemical ingredients. However, last summer new developments within the nail industry have provided us longer lasting gel alternatives without the chemical ingredients . We are so happy to be able to provide this healthy alternative and hope this may offer a better solution for you. I am also sorry the music was not to your taste. In the future should you decide to visit us again, just let your therapist know so she can quickly change it for you. We realize that not everyone is going to like the same style of music. I look forward for the opportunity to serve you again & hopefully exceed your expectations.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I am a spa junkie & the Espresso mani& Pedi I had here today was awesome!!! Yes, it was a bit pricy but the foot & leg massage was incredible after exfoliation -the products used were heavenly so I will definitely return should I get the chance.

So glad you enjoyed your Espresso Mani/pedi, we hope the incredible treatment makes up for the expense. Convenient beach resort locations are pricey & hard to find, so we try to provide an over the top amazing experience to compensate for what we need to charge. We look forward to serving you again soon. Thank for taking the time to give us a great review.