“Awesome”

Avenue Apothecary & Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: The Avenue Apothecary & Spa is a full service organic day spa and retail store - the only one like it in the Rehoboth area. We offer a wide array of facials, massages, body treatments, nail services, make-up applications, and waxing services. The store supplies a variety of skin care products, make-up, body scrubs, body lotions, CD's, books, and gift items. We are open 7 days a week, year round.
Durham, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I am a spa junkie & the Espresso mani& Pedi I had here today was awesome!!! Yes, it was a bit pricy but the foot & leg massage was incredible after exfoliation -the products used were heavenly so I will definitely return should I get the chance.

Visited September 2012
Victoria D, Owner at Avenue Apothecary & Spa, responded to this review, April 2, 2016
So glad you enjoyed your Espresso Mani/pedi, we hope the incredible treatment makes up for the expense. Convenient beach resort locations are pricey & hard to find, so we try to provide an over the top amazing experience to compensate for what we need to charge. We look forward to serving you again soon. Thank for taking the time to give us a great review.

Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“I go here monthly. Consistently well run.”
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

I go here monthly for massage. Interesting items in the front shop. Nice staff. Run smoothly and efficiently. Nice monthly spa membership which is what i have. Nice manager. Some of the ladies have been there for years. I recommend.

Thanks for being a great spa member! We look forward to seeing you :) We would also welcome any feed back you have about our program, as we are looking to enhance and improve it.
Cockeysville
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Love this place!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I chose a rainy windy day to spend four hours doing the Avenue Classic Package which included a facial, massage, pedicure and manicure. It was awesome! It smells so nice and relaxing there and I had such great massage creams that I slept so good that night. I would definitely go back next year on vacation.

Visited September 2012
Thanks for the great review! Hopefully, you have been in again since that raining day :) We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Lewes, Delaware
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I went to this spa on a Saturday for the facial, massage,mani, pedi. All of the people here went above and beyond. They never made me feel rushed. I will be going back for sure!

1 Thank happycrabbers
So glad to hear you had a wonderful time! We hope to see you agin soon, Tahnks for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.