“Tasty Greek Food”
Review of Corner Grille - CLOSED

Corner Grille
Cuisines: American, Greek
Reviewed July 2, 2013

The atmosphere is casual/diner style and the location is conveniently a block off Rehoboth Ave. That said the gyros and gyro platters are very good - good enough that we returned for lunch another day. The staff is friendly and the food is reasonably prices.

2  Thank PhilandSaraF

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Best gyros in Rehoboth!!! It's our first stop every time we visit!!! Looking forward to seeing you guys next year!!!

1  Thank Hardevfritz
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I am enjoying a three-cheese omelette in the Corner Grille right now! Friendly efficient service, seated quickly, guest wifi and an extensive menu of traditional home-cooked fare. What's not to like?

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Ate here our second morning - seated quickly - place was clean - but it was a bit loud. I think it is more how the room is laid out. Meals were brought quickly - but refills were not as plentiful on the drinks. Coffee was ok had more of a bitter taste to it, 2 order pancakes not cooked all the way thru. Eggs for mine were good and cooked to my liking, my pancakes were good - had a nice flavor to them. replacement pancakes were brought out and meals were reduced because of it. would try it again - maybe something else off the menu - lunch??

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We tried a few other 'highly rated' places for breakfast and noone matched Corner Grille. Excellent food and great prices. I wish we had discovered this place earlier in the week. I don't think we would have had breakfast anywhere else.

2  Thank HaveWineWilTravel